Chelsea Vs Sunderland

BlueLion.

yeah and that was to us :whistling: , you beat us 4-1 that same season with Quinn and Phillips putting you 4-0 up at half time, i was in shock and very lost for words at that moment i must say so you got payback. We've always struggled in sunderland to be honest. Even the last 2 wins there werent the most convincing.

Edited by OllieCFC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for 3-0 result then we do what we did to Man City lol.Duno if we will prob not a 1-0 or something bleh ,hopefully we can make it easy and not loose our soddng home record to Keane gah be just bad if worse comes to worse

The time before last at SoL we really deserved to win Thornton who's orient these days scored a screamer then Zola scored and then Cole in the last minutes scored.May the best team winI would love it to be us but ya narHeart says 1-0 SAFC with Jones scoring in the last minutes and me head(which is always right)says 4-0 to you lot

6-2 like 1996/1997 :) (then got spanked 3-0 away) tbh i dont care as long as we get the points because we need the points desperately. We cant let Arse and Mancs get further adrift or we might as well give up. 1-0, 2-1, 3-2 or 4-3, that'll do just fine.

Some team news :)Chelsea - the Blues are without long-term absentees Michael Ballack, Ricardo Carvalho and Paulo Ferreira. Petr Cech is unable to return in time from a calf injury and Carlo Cudicini will therefore continue to deputise in goal. Michael Essien is subject to the second game of his three-match suspension and Didier Drogba will miss both today's and Tuesday's clash with Valencia due to a knee injury. Florent Malouda is also a doubt.Sunderland - the Black Cats will see Craig Gordon relegated to the bench as Darren Ward continues after impressing between the posts against Derby County last weekend. Exciting winger Carlos Edwards is a certainty to miss out today, and Anthony Stokes looks to continue his run in the team. Nosworthy, Anderson and Kieron Richars also face a spell on the sidelines.

The team23 Carlo Cudicini35 Juliano Belletti33 Alex26 John Terry ©3 Ashley Cole24 Shaun Wright-Phillips12 John Mikel Obi8 Frank Lampard21 Salomon Kalou7 Andriy Shevchenko.10 Joe ColeSubs: 40 Hilario, 22 Tal Ben-Haim, 17 Wayne Bridge, 9 Steve Sidwell, 14 Claudio Pizarro.The game is underway.