test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea Vs Sunderland

Started by BlueLion.,

82 posts in this topic

Chelsea FC versus SunderlandChelsea entertain Sunderland at Stamford Bridge, with both teams coming into this game on the back of 1-0 victories.

_40786670_footy8.jpgGeremi, Arjen Robben and Michael Essien celebrate the Cameroun midfielder's goal in Chelsea's 2-0 win over Sunderland in 2005.With Chelsea unbeaten in fourteen matches, Sunderland will find themselves pushed to their maximum if they are to register any points at Stamford Bridge, where Chelsea can stretch their unbeaten home league run to an incredible 71 matches, and almost four years since they last tasted defeat there.Sunderland, having been drubbed 7-1 at Everton the previous weekend, got their season back on track with a 1-0 home win over Derby, but the Black Cats' defence will find the in-form Didier Drogba a much tougher opponent than the calibre of players they almost failed to overcome.With Chelsea beating West Ham 1-0 in their previous league outing, the London outfit are in fantastic form in the league, having won six of their last eight league matches; drawing the other two with Fulham and Everton, and scoring fifteen goals in the process; conceding just one.Will Roy Keane's return to Stamford Bridge be a happy one, or will Chelsea ensure the former Manchester United skipper goes home unhappy? Discuss here!Remember to predict the game's outcome in the Prediction League - but make sure you are registered first!

After his 'I dont see Chelsea as a threat' comment ages ago I hope we trash them!3-0 and Sheva to score!Then again he might not play so lol Lamps to get a hat trick and get his 100 tehehe or at least one

Comfortable victory without going into second gear I think. 2-0 to the Blues, Drogba and Joey Cole.

FFS, if we are gonna keep Sheva then play him. This game is crying out for Sheva to play. He shouyld have got a full game against Derby and should do this one. Give Drogba a break and keep him for the Arsenal game and play Sheva gainst Sunderland and Valencia mid-week. He needs games to get going, he wont do that on the bench.

With a weeks rest before this game we should be in good form and well prepared and i fully expet us to beat them. Would love to absolutely smash them because i can't stand that w**ker Keane....

With a weeks rest before this game we should be in good form and well prepared and i fully expet us to beat them. Would love to absolutely smash them because i can't stand that w**ker Keane....
With you there Esk, I can't stand the arrogant twat either. I think that it should be an easy three points, but these minnows pull out all the stops against us big boys so I'll go 3-1 Drogs x 2 and Lamps.

Keane you dirty bastard you and your fuckin team are going down where you belong and thats the fuckin bottom. :) We are Everton in disguise :lol:

I cant see us doing an Everton on them......their defence may have more holes than a tea-bag, but its seldom a team gets hammered like that quite often. They won last week so they will be a bit of a high. Keane will want a top performance out of them, but we'll be putting in a performance to better that.We should win this quite easily.....71 and counting thumbsup.gif

I hope CFC should be win 2-0 before 70 minutes and AG could be replace Drogba and Lampard or others for the next matches. The next matches we have very busy schedule before boxing day. CFC will meet Arsenal in BPL and Liverpool in Carling Cup. I hope Riccy, Fereirra, Ballack and Cech will be back from injury before boxing day

i expect a very easy win, i don't like saying that but imo sunderland are a hopeless team who, just like derby should be playing in the championship. There's not one player they have who i would rate as premiership quality and if we score early, we actually could bag another hatful against them. We always beat them at home, i remember us losing at home to them 4-2 in around 2001 or 2002 but that was just one of those games. That aint happening again in the near future.4-0

yeah and that was to us :whistling: , you beat us 4-1 that same season with Quinn and Phillips putting you 4-0 up at half time, i was in shock and very lost for words at that moment i must say so you got payback. We've always struggled in sunderland to be honest. Even the last 2 wins there werent the most convincing.

Hoping for 3-0 result then we do what we did to Man City lol.Duno if we will prob not a 1-0 or something bleh ,hopefully we can make it easy and not loose our soddng home record to Keane gah be just bad if worse comes to worse