riks12

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyu way newspaper today said that there is no any agreed with Chelsea by Rebery

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5352338,00.html

Bayern deny Ribery reports

Munich insist no bid from Chelsea

By Thomas Zocher Last updated: 28th May 2009

FA Cup Final - Chelsea v Everton

Chelsea to win 2-0 13/2 or Everton to win 2-1 16/1

Drogba and Cahill both to score 12/1

Bet £10 Get £10 Free - Open Account

Franck Ribery Sporting v Bayern Munich

Ribery: No bid

Related links

Teams

* Bayern Munich

* Chelsea

Players

* Franck Ribery

Also see

* Football on Sky

* Sky Sports experts

* Super 6: Win £100k

Bayern Munich have denied receiving a £40million-plus bid from Chelsea for Franck Ribery.

The French midfielder is being tracked by almost all of Europe's elite, and in recent weeks Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid are all reported to have made contact with Bayern.

Now reports in England have suggested that Chelsea have leapt to the front of the queue for his signature after lodging a bid of over £40million.

Bayern have stated that they want to keep Ribery, although that has not stopped the speculation about his future.

In response to the reports of Chelsea's bid, Bayern have stressed that they are without substance.

"This story is completely untrue," Bayern media officer Markus Horwick told Deutsche Presseagentur:

"Franck Ribery remains not for sale."

Some papers say Man Utd tried to outbid us by a 63 million bid for Ribery. Thats outrageous.

I feel in the end, Ribery would move to Barcelona. They need one there as Henry is getting old.

His vvalue should be somewhere around 30-35 million Maximum.

Some don't want him because he is too much but if RA wants him and is willing to pay for it, I am ALL FOR IT

I am not sure he will be worth the salary but I also don't think he will be anywhere close to a bust

Having seen his play for most of this year, I was VERY impressed

Hard-working, smart, and quick

I really dont think Bayern will sell him, I can see this becoming a bit of a summer transfer saga as to whether he will go and where he will go. To be honest I dont believe there is any player that is worth 43 million. We have been pretty open about not paying more than we should for players in the recent past and I believe it is good policy. We could sign three superb players for 40 odd million and their wages wouldnt be over the top. Im not the biggest fan of big name large money transfers, I just think it puts a lot of pressure on the player to perform and more often than not expectations are set too high

Matt, I was with you at first but if some of these numbers are true....I mean, how could they NOT sell him?

The numbers for him are off-the-charts, imo

I agree, they would be stupid not to sell him for the amounts of money being speculated, but again its all speculation, I really cant see someone actually coming in with that sort of money in the first place, except maybe Man City, but I certainly cant Chelsea paying out 13 million more than the record transfer fee, it just doesnt make financial sense. Thats why I dont think they will actualy sell him, obviously Bayern feel he is worth a lot more than he actually is

sport.co.uk

Kaka chase over as Chelsea turn to Ribery and Villa

Chelsea have all but conceded defeat in their pursuit of former World and European player of the year Kaka, as the Brazilian looks set to join Real Madrid from AC Milan, and the West London club have now set their sights on Bayern Munich’s Franck Ribery and Valencia’s David Villa.

According to reports in the Guardian, the FA Cup winners desperately want Ribery, who privately would also favour a move to Real Madrid, after Carlo Ancelotti revealed in his autobiography that he admired the French ace.

Bavarian giants Bayern Munich are desperate not to lose their prized asset, and yesterday their general manager Uli Hoeness admitted as much when he said: “Van Gaal really wants to keep him.”

“We will not let Ribéry go. There will be inquiries for Ribéry in the next four to six weeks, I'm sure. We will be polite but we will not negotiate. We are not going to celebrate on the telephone when somebody offers a certain amount.”

David Villa is also a reputed target, and with Valencia’s crippling debt ensuring a sale has to be made, the Spanish star, who top scored at last summer’s European Championships, is available to the highest bidder. Again the player would favour a stay in La Liga with a move to Barcelona, however both Chelsea and Manchester City are waiting in the wings should any developments unfold.

Thats why I love the summer. The rumours are flying around thick and fast.

Especially now that we've supposed to have bid £73m for Kaka its out there that we're willing to spend big, so obviously we'll be linked to the majority of top players in europe.

Florentino Perez has confirmed an interest in French international Franck Ribery and made clear that Zinedine Zidane’s role as an advisor on transfer matters has been decisive. The Bayern Munich star has been strongly linked with Premier League duo Chelsea and Manchester United, but with Barcelona also monitoring the 25-year-old it is thought that the Bernabeu outfit have decided to move swiftly by approaching Bayern Munich.

Speaking to French publication L’Equipe, Perez, who has already intimated that Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo will move to Spain, emphatically stated:

“It would be an immense satisfaction to be able to have Ribery with us.

"But first of all I have to speak to his current club, Bayern Munich. Over the coming days, I will get in touch with my friends Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Bayern's chairman) and Uli Hoeness (manager) to ask them what they plan to do with Ribery.

"As an adviser, Zidane talked a lot about Ribery," Perez said.

"He explained to us that (Ribery) would correspond perfectly to Real Madrid's philosophy. And we listened to him."

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You