Watford vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Watford vs Chelsea

Chelsea travel to Watford to face the Championship side in the FA Cup, with a Quarter Final place up for grabs.

The game will see an emotional battle between Frank Lampard and his father, who works as a footballing consultant at Watford. Former Chelsea reserves manager Brendan Rodgers takes charge of the Hornets as Luiz Felipe Scolari will hope the FA Cup can provide Chelsea with the confidence they so badly need after losing at Anfield to Liverpool and drawing to Hull.

Match chat here.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh jesus christ who knows?!

Watford have been shit latley.so yeh 1-0 them

But a win be nice a nice convicing win to get us going again and a clean sheet but these days who knows?Hard to preditc a win that comes trueeee

Edited by Laylabelle

Shit or bust imo.

Wilkins will know of the players desire to change things around, imo he'll tell them to go out and send the fans home happy. He'll probably start with Drogba and Anelka , well at least I'd like to think he would. He'll not want to be tarred with the same brush as LFS.

No point in playing Mikel.

.........................Hilario.......................

..Bosingwa....Ivanovic...Alex.....A.Cole..

..Deco...Ballack...Lampard...Quaresma..

.................Anelka...Drogba.................

Thats what I think the team will be, although I'd like to see Stoch and Mancienne start in place of Deco and Ivanovic.