test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Salomon Kalou

Started by DavidEU,

1,132 posts in this topic

He was shocking today

BUT

atleast he tries in the process, atleast their is the hope he might just make something happen, like his run where he should have shot.

Can we say the same with Malouda? Time for Malouda to be frozen out and Sala to be on the bench.

Pretty sure Jacopo Sala is playing for Hamburger SV in Germany...and as for Fabio Borini, he's done well for Roma, contributing a few goals already and now he's a full Italian international.

Well, at least now people will remember the true Kalou. Let's hope this ends for the calls for his inclusion.

I disagree, he's better than Malouda.

if he had missed the chance Danny did or the two at the weekend he would have been crucified on here

What's the difference? One's got 11 goals to his name this season.

I wouldn't say so. Malouda will put in a shift if he's in midfield, on the left. He's less wasteful than Kalou, imo.

Well, at least now people will remember the true Kalou. Let's hope this ends for the calls for his inclusion.

End of the day would you rather Malouda? who is even worse.

If these last couple of season's can't make us appreciate players who actually have a work ethic what can?

As shit as Malouda may be now, he's still better than Kalou.... surely.

Malouda's shit for 90 minutes and makes no effort at-all, Kalou is shit for 89 but makes effort and makes something happen the exeption minute which is quite often a goal, i know who id rather have.

End of the day would you rather Malouda? who is even worse.

If these last couple of season's can't make us appreciate players who actually have a work ethic what can?

I'd still say the same as the post above. I do appreciate the efforts of Kalou, but the rate he gives the ball away is too much for me.

Does Kalou really try hard or do you just feel sorry for him being so abject so highlight his league 2 qualities? Malouda has had some devastating spells for us in his career albeit very inconsistent ones. Kalou is just terrible at everything he does. I tried my best with him but seriously he's not good at all is he, really.

Thank you LDN!

Kalou has a better chance of scoring or grabbing an assist...but his passing was awful, and kept giving the ball away. Might be due to the lack of match practice, but I've seen this before.

One word I've used to describe him for the past 3 seasons: inconsistent. My opinion remains the same.

Kalou was shit against Birmingham, but he still played some decent stuff Malouda won't have been able to do, like the pass to Rambo, and also one to Mata.

He was also involved in the first goal :lol:

Kalou > Malouda any day of the week.

Pretty sure Jacopo Sala is playing for Hamburger SV in Germany...and as for Fabio Borini, he's done well for Roma, contributing a few goals already and now he's a full Italian international.

Sala; as in Salomon Kalou.

He may be shit but he's better than Malouda and actually gives a fuck, which is why I'd rather have him over Slo Mo Flo Mo any day.

EBH likes this

who is accountable for losing Borini at the moment a more accomplished striker than Lukaku who cost almost 20 million .

Borini could be worth more than 30 million by the end of next year, AND HE WANTED TO STAY.

Having passion with no quality is that of a league 2 player. Malouda is also 5 years older than Kalou. Kalou should be better than Malouda, he should be at the peak of his powers at 26 fucking years of age. From March 2009 to say .... November 2010, Malouda was brilliant for us. Kalou has never had a brilliant spell, Malouda has had a few.

Blue Armour likes this

who is accountable for losing Borini at the moment a more accomplished striker than Lukaku who cost almost 20 million .

Borini could be worth more than 30 million by the end of next year, AND HE WANTED TO STAY.

In one of the articles our former manager was blamed for letting go Borini and Tore...

Malouda is inconsistent

Kalou is consistently shit.

To be inconsistent you have to have a good game every now and again, when was the last time Malouda played well?