Chelsea vs Hull

BlueLion.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be unhappy if we can't put a couple past Hull, haven't won any in seven i think. Perfect time to play them, but it'll probably be a Hull rear guard all game and be a right old struggle. fancy this to be a 1-0.

Layla, don't forget we have the heating system under the pitch so that will melt the snow off.

Yeh but the roads/trains have fuck all

But for a 3 O'clock there should be ok just Friday night if we get a load more could make getting there fun

Cechs out:

Luiz Felipe Scolari has ruled goalkeeper Petr Cech out of the Hull City game on Saturday due to a back injury.

'In the game against Liverpool some player kicked him in the back, he completed the game, but after this he feels a lot of pain and it is impossible to play tomorrow, and I think with the national team on Wednesday,' said the manager, who confirmed Hilario will deputise.

'I believe in Hilario because he is a very good goalkeeper, it is not a problem for us. I have a good squad and I believe in all the players, it is not a problem.'

Edited by Laylabelle

Hope to see lads work harder then at Anfield, I think the pressure will be off, because we`re pretty much out of the title race now, so we`ll play better. Prediction Chelsea 1 - 0 Hull . Someone wearing the 18 Jersey to score :rolleyes:

'I believe in Hilario because he is a very good goalkeeper, it is not a problem for us. I have a good squad and I believe in all the players, it is not a problem.'

Prediction Changed to Chelsea 2 - 1 Hull. :whistling:

Edited by Nicolas Anelka

Chelsea are without keeper Petr Cech (back) and Ricardo Carvalho (hamstring) will have a late fitness test.

Michael Essien and Joe Cole (both knee) are out, but Ricardo Quaresma is in line to make his Blues debut.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chelsea (from): Hilario, Taylor, Ferreira, Bosingwa, A Cole, Terry, Alex, Ivanovic, Mancienne, Lampard, Ballack, Obi, Deco, Kalou, Drogba, Anelka, Stoch, Quaresma, Belletti, Malouda.

Again no Di santo?

di Santo has been injured as far as I know.

And NA, have some faith in Hilario. If he can piss over Barcelona's attack on his debut I have faith in him to keep Hull out. He can't be any worse than Cech's been recently.

I hope he dont play Weds be stupid for a friendly to do more damage

I have faith..ish..he just tends to do bizare things at times though like said Cech does as well latley...

Protect him lol we're screwed if he gets injured,Rhys Taylor and who else?JT :P

And fingers crossed for no snow in London!!

Edited by Laylabelle

I'm not sure, it was Heimann who trained with the keepers for the Boro game because Carlo was on his way to Tottenham, but he played in midweek in the Youth Cup. Probably be him though.

Oooo so we do have another one..forgot we brought someone or something otherwise was a bit hmm if Taylor gets injured lol

And the snow gone horrah!!

important game here, you boys need to regain some form. i think you will win, maybe along the scorline of 2-0

i would like to see quaresma play as with inter he really wasnt given a good chance so im not going to judge him on the stint with inter. it will be important for him and you guys to get a good debut.