Chelsea vs Hull

BlueLion.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Man Utd cant break down a Team they get a dodgy Penalty, When we cant break down a team we dont get a blatant penalty.

JT misses from 2 yads. What can Scolari do?

Ok....He has had his probs. Quaresma was better than Anleka and Kalou yet he takes him off.

I give up on EPL. And Since we are keeping clean sheets, im going for the EURO Glory.

We will still end up second.....that isnt an issue for me.

What use is playing Anelka in a 4-5-1 when he wanders off to the half way line looking for the ball?

By the time he gets anywhere near the box the cross has been put in and theres no one on the end of it.

If you played 4-4-2 and he went off on a wander at least you'd have another striker there to worry the defenders and get on the end of things.

Yeah definitely agreed, I would have easily brought on Drogba for Mikel because it was obvious that we didn't need him as a defensive midfield if we were on the attack.

So why the fuck do you have to bring on a defensive midfielder for another defensive midfielder, and bring Quaresma off and put Drogba on?? That's just retarded!!

Why is it that teams that have been on a poor run turn it around at the Bridge?!

Shit performance..they deserved the point heck we were lucky with the point.

So now we can defend set pieces but cant score from them?!Arg!!!!

Only postive was the clean sheet.

We're 4th place.5 behind scum and could fall 8 behind Man you if they win tommrow with their game in hand erm 11?Jesus christ!

And Arsenal win,they be 3 behind ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We need a bloody Torres!!!

I agree with Elliot, why is this such a surprise? We've been winging it for ages. In fact we've been shit for months and just because we seemed to be hanging on to United and Liverpool's tails everyone was pretending it wasnt happening. Well, now its happened - we cant pretend we're not out of the title race anymore and have to face facts. We are bloody woeful and even qualifying for the Champions League this season isnt a certainty anymore.

why is this such a surprise?

The fact they didnt score in the last second and made us cry..that was a surprise :P

But you kinda knew after half time we werent gana score,so many chances just werent gana happen.

Villa gana be a fun game...5th here we come slowly making our way down

We've been so shit at home since we lost the record!!!16 points dropped?!Heck thats the amount we should drop in total at the end of the season never mind just at home!

And to sum up how piss poor we've been..Arsenal can go 3 behind if they win tommrow.They were miles behnd at one point now suddenly woosh there they are!

Edited by Laylabelle

Its high time Fans diver their focus to the players. Come out ofyour delusioned world of worshipping JT even when he fucks up. Give him the fucking slack.....Scolari can change it to 4-4-2 and still our players wud wank on the field. They have been that bad.

12 corners and you dont convert even one of them? Holy Fuck......What the fuck do these wankers get paid for? Hold banners that give some slack to the players.....Get over Malouda now, he isnt eve playing.........

You know it's times like these you just really hoped that Ian Wright, a former Arsenal player kept his bloody mouth shut!!

Wrighty said this before the season

------------------------------

Arsenal legend Ian Wright has expressed his fears for Premiership rivals Chelsea, claiming that the Blues will be heading for a season without any trophies under new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari.

The Blues, who parted company with successful Portuguese tactician Jose Mourinho in September, were trophy-less last season as Avram Grant's side finished second-best in the Carling Cup, Premier League and the Champions League. The Israeli was sacked over the summer and Scolari has been installed as the new boss.

However Wright feels that Scolari, who is a World Cup winner with Brazil, will be a big flop at Stamford Bridge.

He said: "He's a proven manager in the fact he's won the World Cup.

"But I think he did it with a Brazil team that any half-decent manager would have won it with.

"Scolari had some very decent players during his time with Portugal and I think they should be very disappointed they didn't do better in their own country at Euro 2004.

"They lost to a Greece team they should have beaten so you have to question his tactical ability in that respect.

"It's going to be a major test for him at Chelsea because of the resources he's got.

"He can bring in anyone he likes so in a way it'll be just like managing Brazil.

"We'll have to see what he does, how they play and if he can handle the everyday pressure of being at a club like Chelsea.

"I personally don't think he can handle it and I don't believe he'll be a success here.

"He's under pressure from the moment he walks through the door because the last manager got to the Champions League final and the one before won the Premier League twice.

"With the pressure he's under to try and gel a new team, it's going to be rocky unless he has an unbelievable start.

"I wish him well but I just don't know if being at a top English club is the best fit for him."

------------------------

He was right!! :(

There just doesn't seem to be any passion anymore. I hate to say it but the amount of support the crowd gives every home game is utter zilch!

There usually support when we're a goal down.The rest of the time its shit!The away seem to outsing every time and its just bleh!Today esp so bad! The away fans need to be moved imo

Shed seemed pretty livley in parts..and they done the bouncy bouncy lol

And the ref!Every little thing he blew his whistle!That didnt help the flow just seemed to what attention

Edited by Laylabelle