Chelsea vs Hull

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Hull City

Chelsea face Hull as they look to put the disappointment of Anfield behind them.

The Blues brushed aside Hull thanks to goals from Lampard, Anelka and Malouda back in November, but defeats in the meantime to Arsenal, Manchester United and then Liverpool at Anfield have seen the Blues pushed back to third - level with Aston Villa.

Can the Blues record their 15th win of the season against Hull?

Match chat here.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Blues record their 15th win of the season against Hull?

Knowing us..no...be nice not to record our 5th loss of the season though

Time to bounce back..yet again...Hull are on a shit run which means course they'll become amazing against us.As scum did today..Stoke and so forth.

Erm 2-1

Ahh in the East for this one..last time was in there we won 5-0..that be nice..and amazing

Edited by Laylabelle

Time now to really do something. We should beat Hull but they will make it difficult for us. We HAVE to not play Malouda, he has become far too much of a liability for me and offers nothing to the team! We need to be much more positive with our approach and actually create some chances.

Cech

Belletti

A. Cole

Terry

Alex

Mikel

Lampard

Kalou

Stoch

Anelka

Drogba (or Di Santo)

Play this team please Scolari. I know I said 4-4-2 won't help us, but that team is probably our best right now because it doesn't include Ballack or Deco or Malouda, Bosingwa will probably be suspended and Lampard probably not, and Carvalho will still be out I presume as will Essien.

Cech

Belletti

A. Cole

Terry

Alex

Mikel

Lampard

Kalou

Stoch

Anelka

Drogba (or Di Santo)

Play this team please Scolari. I know I said 4-4-2 won't help us, but that team is probably our best right now because it doesn't include Ballack or Deco or Malouda, Bosingwa will probably be suspended and Lampard probably not, and Carvalho will still be out I presume as will Essien.

Yup, i would go along with that! By the way does anyone know what has happened to Di Santo, since his excellant performance against Stoke he hasn't even made the bench!

Cech

Belletti

A. Cole

Terry

Alex

Mikel

Lampard

Kalou

Stoch

Anelka

Drogba (or Di Santo)

Agreed. Hope to see Quaresma on the bench instead of Malouda as well.

I wrote that before we signed Quaresma of course. I would play Quaresma instead of Stoch, give Kalou another chance, but look to bring Stoch on early if he doesn't do the business. Give Quaresma the full 90 if he's fit enough.