Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

Mistake letting Gallas and Robben go. Even Shevchenko - I think he could have formed a good partnership with Drogba up front.

i also think that letting SWP, Wayne and Carlo was a terrible decision too

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope defo not me cause we defo wouldnt have had the same sqaud as we do now.Drogba would've gone,Lampard maybe and without Clarke and Ten thingy we'd been so screwed

hmmm but would Drogba leaving have been a bad thing? We'd have had a replacement who may have been more interested.

hmmm but would Drogba leaving have been a bad thing? We'd have had a replacement who may have been more interested.

We should've gotten a replacement even if he wasnt had we planned to send Pizzaro/Sheva on loan.

Just love the Scum fans.One minute its 'Rafa out he dont know what he's doing' now apprantly he does!Hahaha soooooo loyal

I was one of the few people that wanted Grant to stay - I bet there are some others now after how well Scolari is doing!

Tbf...All Grant done was carry on were Jose left of. It was his squad his tactics and it was Clarke who held the team together imo.

RA went for Scolari due to his free flowing football. Where was that today, in fact where has it been all season apart from the odd game here and there at the start of the season.

RA went for Scolari due to his free flowing football. Where was that today, in fact where has it been all season apart from the odd game here and there at the start of the season.

Erm pass.We need to bring up some players who can make it pretty so we need money!!And if he aint gana give it to us then we cant and its pooey

The days of 5-0,4-0 at the start seem ages ago.We dont seem constident anymore

Tbf...All Grant done was carry on were Jose left of. It was his squad his tactics and it was Clarke who held the team together imo.

Yeah definitely! When Mourinho and Grant were in charge of Chelsea, there was a defensive side to their game, because Grant was taking the reigns from Mourinho at that time, that style of play kept us in good stead, and really put us in great positions. It was only because of the nearly misses for silverware for us that put Grant in his place.

Now when you look at Scolari and Wilkins in charge, all they ever think about is attacking football more than defending, and because our players aren't used to that style of play, other teams have discovered it and it doesn't seem to work for us. I guess that's partly a reason why we suck so much at dead ball situations.

I say have a more defensive approach to games from now on until the end of the season.

Yeah definitely! When Mourinho and Grant were in charge of Chelsea, there was a defensive side to their game, because Grant was taking the reigns from Mourinho at that time, that style of play kept us in good stead, and really put us in great positions. It was only because of the nearly misses for silverware for us that put Grant in his place.

And Grant had Clarke.When Clarke was here also we were doing pretty well winning games and he went and we were crap.There was a comparison somewhere of how we were with/without not sure where it was though

I say have a more defensive approach to games from now on until the end of the season.

I see your point but our first shot on target was after 70+ minutes? We've hardly had an attacking flare! As so called title contenders its not good enoughh

And Grant had Clarke.When Clarke was here also we were doing pretty well winning games and he went and we were crap.There was a comparison somewhere of how we were with/without not sure where it was though

And you wonder why West Ham suddenly are doing so well!!

Edited by CJ Revo

And you wonder why West Ham suddenly are doing so well!!

Exactly!Like the West Ham fan said..the perfect Duo

If we had Grant on his own we'd been so screwed.He was just as bad with subs as saw during that 4-4 draw against Spurs and if he had Ray as asst manager then both as clueless as each other

Maybe in Summer try signing Robiho.Cant see him wanting to stay at City and yeh he aint been that good there but that could be due to have average players around him.Harsh but kinda true.

Edited by Laylabelle

Are you kidding me ? Our whole game is defensive, we need to go and attack, we didnt create one decent oppurtunity in the whole game !

I don't think you actually understood what I wrote! Boring or not, a defensive approach suits us, if attacking flowing football is in the minds of some Chelsea associates then it seems this bad run of results is going to continue.

I don't think you actually understood what I wrote! Boring or not, a defensive approach suits us, if attacking flowing football is in the minds of some Chelsea associates then it seems this bad run of results is going to continue.

We tried attacking at the beginning of last season and we didnt seem to be able to defend.We kind attacked this time round but it hasnt worked that well.

I'd welcome a string of 1-0s.Yeh we'll get slated for it but 3 points is 3 points and a clean sheet is a change!!