Liverpool vs Chelsea

.Cee

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant see yus winning.A point be a bouns but bleh its scum!!

But a effort and a shot on goal none of the Man you crap be nice :)

Would normally agree with that , what with our recent performances, but the dippers have been shite recently as well, so if Drogs is on form maybe 3 points

Same opinion here.

I just read the briefing on ChelseFc.com and i think it is very likely that we will do good up there.

Well, i don´t rule out a loss or a draw, but it a win is not impossible.

Just browsed through some Liverpool-fan-forums...they are frightend and are happy that Joe Cole is not able to play.

So, we have The Drogs unleashed hopefully who hopefully turns out another performance similiar to his perfomance in the semi-final 2 nd leg !

COME ON, CHELS`

Would normally agree with that , what with our recent performances, but the dippers have been shite recently as well, so if Drogs is on form maybe 3 points

Yeh but Arsenal were doing shit and look what happened there lol we didnt even score

But a win be nice esp as they havent lost at home yet..revenge!

Anything better then the abso crap that was us not doing anything against Man you.A shot on goal!Heck a goal!Another clean sheet maybe...

If we can win this hugeee boost and might be taken more seriously again and if Villa wins pressure defo on!

Edited by Laylabelle

Two words.... "I'm nervous!"

I'm not......I havent been as confident in some time going into a game. We've got ourselves on a mini run atm and 4 wins on the bounce will certaily give us a confidence boost going into this. Liverpool on the other hand are dropping points all over the shop.

They're there for the taking. How bad do we want it ?

We need to draw at least. Defeat is unacceptable. A point would be a good one, but we really should be looking for a win.

You can tell Keanes gana score..just that horrible feeling cause he's been crap so far so obs..

Anyone know who the ref is?Clattenburg has been fired apprantly so harrah!!Gerrards bezzie mate wont be there to fuck it all up

Villa and Arsenal both drew today so slight bounus

Edited by Laylabelle

And the good ole Stoke 1 City 0...and Stoke had ten men!!

Was waiting for Arsenal to score yay :D

The table is actully mental!Its all so bloody close!Until you get to about 5th and then gapty gap

Least if we loose tommrow we stay 3rd..but thats not an option so come on Chels!!Take bloody advatage

Come on Everton!!Help us out a bit..shock horror that its on Setanta

Edited by Laylabelle