Marco Storari

the wes

Marco Storari could be on his way to Chelsea in order to replace Carlo Cudicini, who has signed with Tottenham.

The Fiorentina keeper has admitted he wants to leave the club this month and there has been communication between the two sides as the Serie A outfit are interested in Branislav Ivanovic.

Reports in the Italian press claim that Storari, who is currently on loan from Milan, will make the trip to London to undergo a medical on Thursday.

With Sebastien Frey the undisputed number one with the Viola, a back-up role behind Petr Cech may be in the pipeline for the 32-year-old.

The Pisa-born goalie's agent Vincenzo Morabito said recently: "He is one of the few players who can move in this market."

Getafe have also targeted Storari but Chelsea are believed to be ready to make a firm move to replace Cudicini with another Italian keeper.

http://www.setanta.com//uk/Articles/Footba...sea/gnid-37104/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we want italian goalkeeper it must be young Gianlcuca Curci he will be perfect perfect cover!!....

I think Storari isn't that good and that he can have a lot of mistakes....

But for me noone can replace Carlo..!

What about young Kasper SChmichael he is now on loan but I think he will never be in first Man city team so maybe he will like to come??..

Is he good enough to be our number two though? If Cech gets injured (touch wood) will he be good enough to play Champions League semi-finals, crucial league games etc? Not good enough for me

Is he good enough to be our number two though? If Cech gets injured (touch wood) will he be good enough to play Champions League semi-finals, crucial league games etc? Not good enough for me

Yeah, well, I really don't think a keeper as good as Cech will be content as 2nd choice, except in Football Manager. Even Carlo left for first team football eventually.

you know Guillermo Ochoa will be great to replace cudicini right??.... :eyebrows:

and if cech gets injured (touch wood) or summin'...

he'll be a great replacement...

young and talented just 23.... :clap:

just see him in action here....

Edited by chelsea_4_eva

Yes He is enaugh good he was Roma first choise but then came Doni like Cech came and Carlo sit on the benche he is enagh young...perfect for me but ok.

But maybe we can find an older good goalkeeper to sit on the bench...

If we want italian goalkeeper it must be young Gianlcuca Curci he will be perfect perfect cover!!....

I think Storari isn't that good and that he can have a lot of mistakes....

But for me noone can replace Carlo..!

Agreed, Curci is excellent.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You