Paulo Ferreira

Kieran.

He's always been a good defender, going forward if memory serves he's been suspect for a while. Then Carlo had the bright idea to play him at centre back during our injury crisis during 'bad moment' which turned out really bad and everyone assumed he was past it. Good to see he's still got it, I think he'd make an excellent coach, he's always come across as a gentleman, softly spoken and mild mannered. He's got bags of experience and plenty of defensive quality and his contribution to the clubs history warrant a place for him in the backroom staff after his playing days are over.

I don't know why but I feel like Paulo can easily be at Chelsea as a staff. He is a great person, knows different language, and can be a great person for PR.

Yeah, just not on £40k pw. And I think he still has a couple of years left in him playing football at a high standard first, just not what we need looking ahead.

But a fantastic servant of the club and showed all of his experience tonight, I feel much more comfortable with Paulo playing then I do Bosingwa!

What a SUPERB pro he is. His fitness levels for someone who hasn't been playing at all is simply amazing.

Compare his performance, energy, work ethic to some of our other players and you will think he's the one playing week in week out, and not them