Carlo Cudicini

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Completely agreed, and its because of that reason I would be happy to see him go. Arguably he is my favourite all-time Chelsea player after Gudjohnsen, but I'd love to see him play out his career for an up-and-coming team where he will play ever week and his experience will be crucial.

• 2 weeks later...

EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea keeper Cudicini moves across town to Spurs in £1million deal

Tottenham have clinched the signing of Chelsea’s Carlo Cudicini for around

£1 million.

Manager Harry Redknapp moved for the 35-year-old Italian after growing concerned about his goalkeepers.

First-choice Heurelho Gomes has been playing through injury and Cesar Sanchez, who is deemed sub-standard, has been allowed to join Valencia until the end of the season.

Gomes has adapted to the Premier League after an initially disastrous switch from PSV last summer, but Cudicini will provide stiff competition for the Brazilian after finally stepping out of the shadows at Stamford Bridge.

Cudicini, whose Chelsea contract ends in the summer, moved to the club 10 years ago but he has been second choice to Petr Cech since the Czech arrived in 2004.

He has only made 25 League starts in the last five seasons and has been frustrated at his place in the Chelsea pecking order.

DailyMail

Apparently he will be leaving for spurs tomorrow, its going to be so sad to see carlo go but if he is going to get first team football than i think it is best for him but to spurs i do not agree.

Well maybe Cudicini will have a little twilight to his career. I hope we stick with what we have, to give the reserve keepers a chance to develop.

Absolutely, nothing wrong with having a young player as your 3rd choice keeper. I believe Nic Heimann has been training with the first team as well recently.

sad really but it's like wayne - he's too good a player to be sat on the bench week in and out

but why oh why Spurs !!!! really - i want them to concede as many goals as possible :( but might not now

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You