Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

BlueLion.

Chelsea vs Middlesbrough

28 January 09, Premier League, Stamford Bridge, 1945 KO

7969870_7_1.jpg

Chelsea face Middlesbrough at Stamford Bridge as they look to maintain their title challenge.

The Blues beat Middlesbrough 5-0 in the reverse fixture back in October of 2008 - can they achieve a similar result at the Bridge?

Match chat here

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling a bit nervous before every match these days, but I'm thinking Chelsea 2-0. B)

Same thing....I don't have that all time winning confidence!!...I really hope that we will rise the challange and 1-0 with Lamps goal will be perfect....or maybe Anelka finally again..=)

Our next two games are must wins we really need to give boro a good thumping so we have a good state of confidence going into the game against scum which we really need to win if we have any chance of winning the title this year.

If we don't win this we can say goodbye to the title.

Well Villa won,we stand at 2 behind ahh pressure

And our goal diff is gone :( Man you have caught us up and about a min away from taking Cechs record..bleh come on Chels tomoz!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

True but even more of a need to now

Hopfully Boro wont become amazing for one game and hold us to a draw!!

And we wont concede from a shitty set piece!!

Bleh Man you have broken the record :( meh made to be broken gana hear about it for agges now no doubt though