Robinho

the wes

Madrid need cash if they want to buy Ronaldo, i have a feeling and i certainly hope that this move will happen. I think Madrid are probably holding out for as much cash as they can get from us...

I would think thats probably the case. I suppose theres not a lot going on with the transfer market in terms of definites, so rumours are flying about as per usual. A few outs, Bosingwa -signed managerless ? and Deco....

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think thats probably the case. I suppose theres not a lot going on with the transfer market in terms of definites, so rumours are flying about as per usual. A few outs, Bosingwa -signed managerless ? and Deco....

The transfer market in general seems very very slow at the moment. A lot of that seems to be down to the fact that clubs are asking for ridiculously high transfer fees for their players.

Presuming all the players we expect to leave do leave then we only need 1/2 more players to come in, Robinho seems to be our main and possibly only target at the moment.

Robinho is a must to be honest! Sidwell gone, Sheva looks to be leaving, Malouda?

So there is room appearing, plus I don't believe money on transfer is so key anymore! £11m for Crouch as an example! :P

But I would love to see him line up against Crouch on 17th Aug!

Robinho's agent claims the Real Madrid forward is 'seriously considering' an offer from Chelsea because Luiz Felipe Scolari is the club's manager. The Brazil international has repeatedly been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge, with reports claiming the Blues have offered 60million euros (£47.8million).

Chelsea have previously played down a bid for Robinho, while the player's agent Wagner Ribeiro claims the offer does not match the figures being quoted.

"The Chelsea offer is big, but it's not that big," Ribeiro told Brazilian website Globoesporte.com.

However, Ribeiro has revealed that Robinho is tempted by the chance to work with Scolari following a brief meeting between the fellow Brazilians five years ago.

allsportrobinhocelebbilbao_628734.jpg

Ribeiro added: "What's making Robinho seriously consider accepting Chelsea's offer is that Scolari helped him a lot when he still wasn't very well known in Europe.

"Scolari called him up to play a game in Basel, between the Friends of Ronaldo and Friends of Zidane in 2003. Scolari spoke to Robinho and gave him strength."

Robinho has also been linked with a move to Manchester United as part exchange in Real's bid to sign Portuguese winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

The player recently said he had no intention of being used as a makeweight in that deal, and Ribeiro admits the situation has forced Robinho to consider his future with Real.

He said: "In the meeting (with Chelsea sporting director Frank Arnesen last week) I said that Robinho was at one of the best clubs in the world, he earns a good wage and today he's known worldwide because of Real.

"Madrid is one of the best cities in the world to live in. In other words he has it all.

"The only unpleasant thing is the club's assessment of his value, and he feels undervalued for having become a part of some trade deal."

Source: Sky Sports

Edited by EskWeston

Time to get this deal put through!! It is very interesting if it is true that we have made an offer to Madrid. I assume that personal terms have been discussed through his agent and won't be an issue so now to see what Madrid do with the offer we have given to them.

Damn just awesome what he can do with the ball. His stepovers are the best in the world. :P

I think he won't cost 48m to us. Hopefully we'll get him for around 30m.

calderon says he worth 60 mill

plus ronnie already sign for milan.....

in short we will have a team without flair player....

olther thn joe cole malouda kalou......sad

Calderon is a twat, i wouldn't believe anything that comes out of his mouth at all. Still plenty of life left in this transfer.....

We are desperate for some new exciting blood for our wings and if we don't manage to sign Robinho i can't see where we will turn to.

The £48m they're talking about is laughable...I know SWP cost £24m but twice as good ??

There is no way we are offering the prices being talked about. Real may have shot themselves in the foot by Calderon claiming that Robinho is worth more than €60m because he is on a £30,000 a week wage and wants double that and is annoyed that Madrid won't give him better terms, Robinho will look at those comments and say well if they think i am worth that much how come they won't give me a better salary.

Who knows where this will go, dealing with Madrid is a bloody nightmare with their games and lies.

Calderon is a twat, i wouldn't believe anything that comes out of his mouth at all. Still plenty of life left in this transfer.....

We are desperate for some new exciting blood for our wings and if we don't manage to sign Robinho i can't see where we will turn to.

Quaresma....he is still loooking out for a club. Either Inter or Chelsea.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You