Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that everything has settled down on me. I come to a conclusion that Robinho joining Manchester City is an act of UTTER DESPARATION!!..Why wouyld anyone leave a club like Madrid and Chelsea and go to Manc City who havent won absolutely anything in last 30 years. He knew that he burnt his own arse by publicly stating that he hates Madrid and its board and was in such a desparation that he could have even joined Accrinton Stanley had they made an offer for him.

hahaha that is so funny look at the picture! its photoshoped! Mark Hughes hasnt even meet him yet! it makes it funny they have to photoshop a player in a picture cus he hasnt even been to manchester city ground!

Yeah there was no way he could stay at Madrid after saying he wanted to leave, Madrid would do anything to stop him coming to Chelsea cause we pissed him off.

Man City come in with a last minute bid forcing him to go there.

Gutted

Edited by Kez

Robinho says:

"At first, I wanted to join Chelsea because I wanted to work with Luis Felipe Scolari and become one of the greatest players in the world, play Champions League football and work with other great players.

But when I knew Manchester City made an offer, I found out they have lots of money, so I went there instead to bag myself a shit load of money every week so I can be a filthy stinking rich bastard!"

Robinho says:

"At first, I wanted to join Chelsea because I wanted to work with Luis Felipe Scolari and become one of the greatest players in the world, play Champions League football and work with other great players.

But when I knew Manchester City made an offer, I found out they have lots of money, so I went there instead to bag myself a shit load of money every week so I can be a filthy stinking rich bastard!"

It was not his fault cj !

Well, if you were offered a £200,000 a week wage, you wouldn't want to turn it down despite saying previously that you had a heart set on a move elsewhere to begin with

So what are you even criticising him for if you freely admit you'd do the same?

But as Badboy intimated, I'm certain Robinho would have joined Chelsea, our squad, and Champions League football if he was given the chance.

Well, if you were offered a £200,000 a week wage, you wouldn't want to turn it down despite saying previously that you had a heart set on a move elsewhere to begin with

Where did you learn this 200000 pounds a week wage.? Link please.

And it wasnt his fault. Madrid never wanted us to have him hence they laboured the talks to the last day. And Robinho's move to Manc City was out of despearation. It was either be in madrid and take the boos or goto manc city. No move to Chelsea for you.

Robinho to earn £200,000 a week at Man City!

What a complete farce football has turned out to be! I have seriously no interest in it whatsoever now!

Fucking Twat.

Yeah there was no way he could stay at Madrid after saying he wanted to leave, Madrid would do anything to stop him coming to Chelsea cause we pissed him off.

Man City come in with a last minute bid forcing him to go there.

Gutted

Robinho says:

Guess this is how other fans feel when we signed their targets, huh?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You