Robinho

the wes

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read somewhere that Real's signing of Cronaldo is reliant on us signing Robinho-od

Real have approached two banks who have both told em to fuck off, so they need to off load a few players to free up the cash.

So imagine Chelsea having the last say on wether he stays at ManUre or leaves... :eyebrows:

Here tis...

Edited by chelseapaul

Well the papers are claiming that Madrid want £30m for him which on the face of it is a lot of money. But the player is pure class and at his age could be well worth the money.

I really want this transfer to go ahead, would be such and incredible signing for us.

Well the papers are claiming that Madrid want £30m for him which on the face of it is a lot of money. But the player is pure class and at his age could be well worth the money.

I really want this transfer to go ahead, would be such and incredible signing for us.

I would pay 30 million for robinho he is 24 and he has the ability to change games.

I would pay 30 million for robinho he is 24 and he has the ability to change games.

Yup, i think i would be fine with us paying £30m for him. He can change games in a heartbeat and will be an outstanding winger for us and just the sort of player we need at the moment to spark our attacking play.

Robinho has said that he wants to stay at Real Madrid, which could end the possibility of a move to Chelsea. The Brazil forward has been linked also as part of Real’s proposed deal for Cristiano Ronaldo, the Manchester United forward, but, with the appointment as manager of Luiz Felipe Scolari, who coached Brazil to their fifth World Cup win in 2002, Chelsea will remain interested.

Robinho is requesting a raise from his £50,000 weekly wages at the Bernabéyou and may leave unless his demands are met. “I am only thinking about Real Madrid,” Robinho, who joined the club from Santos for £16.5 million in 2005, said. “I am not prepared to be involved in any deal for for Cristiano Ronaldo.”

Andriy Shevchenko has been linked with a loan move to Sampdoria, but the deal could be scuppered by his prohibitive wage demands. “Sheva would be happy to join us, but there are problems around his wages,” Beppe Marotta, the Italian club’s general manager, said.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk

Edited by Kez

Chelsea are interested in signing Real Madrid's Brazilian forward Robinho - but have not offered £48m in a bid to bring him to Stamford Bridge.

BBC Sport understands the 24-year-old is on the list of targets drawn up by Chelsea's new manager, Robinho's fellow countryman Luiz Felipe Scolari.

Chelsea have not, as claimed by sources at the Bernabeu, made a £48m offer.

Robinho is unhappy that Real have tried to use him in their attempt to sign Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

_44833127_robcred226.jpg

Scolari is currently working on bringing in new faces ahead of his first Premier League campaign and Robinho is believed to be keen to work with the former Brazil coach.

Robinho said: "It would be a dream for me to work with Luiz Felipe Scolari, who is one of the best coaches in the world.

"I have always spoken highly of him and he has always spoken very highly of me, since well before he was at Chelsea

"In 2003, when I was unknown in Europe, he called me to play in a charity match. It was brief but it was enough for me to see his style and character."

And Robinho's agent, Wagner Ribeiro, was reported as saying in Spain: "Madrid have failed to value him as he deserves and I do not like the fact that they tried to include him in the Ronaldo deal. Money is not the problem for us now.

"What matters for Robinho is to leave the club and play for Scolari at Chelsea."

Real, however, are reluctant to sanction any deal for Robinho to leave while their bid to bring Portugal winger Ronaldo to Spain remains in the balance - and this could yet cool Chelsea's interest.

Source: BBC

SSN seem to think it's a definite -not that means anything. I'd prefer him to Anelka, who seems to be along for the ride , and cant see him improving -plus looked decidedly unfit in CL final.

What are SSN news saying then?

Robinho would be a huge asset to our team. Playing in the left wing position that we need so deperately to upgrade with some real quality.

Yes please.

Would be a huge risk, especially at that price, but he could be awesome, and exactly what we need.

The Madrid-based reporter on SSN said that it was 80% likely to happy, and that he fully expected it to happen.

We shall see.

Squad flys to China on Sunday. Could be a busy 4 days.

Yes please.

Would be a huge risk, especially at that price, but he could be awesome, and exactly what we need.

The Madrid-based reporter on SSN said that it was 80% likely to happy, and that he fully expected it to happen.

We shall see.

Squad flys to China on Sunday. Could be a busy 4 days.

It is so hard to know what to believe and what not to believe from the media and from various agents. It does seem that there is interest from us for Robinho, i guess it all depends on if Madrid are willing to sell or how much they are willing to sell for. And also if Robinho truly does want to leave.

Yes we would like to get as much transfer dealings done before the squad fly out for pre season games. But i am sure they are not going to push too hard to get done quickly as deals can still be done...

What are SSN news saying then?

Robinho would be a huge asset to our team. Playing in the left wing position that we need so deperately to upgrade with some real quality.

They were saying Robinho had expressed publicly a desire to move to SW 6 and play under Big Phil.

How much of this is media generated, and how much is due to Madrid being prepared to use Robinho as a bargaining chip for Riverdance Ronaldo, is open to speculation...

They were saying Robinho had expressed publicly a desire to move to SW 6 and play under Big Phil.

How much of this is media generated, and how much is due to Madrid being prepared to use Robinho as a bargaining chip for Riverdance Ronaldo, is open to speculation...

Madrid need cash if they want to buy Ronaldo, i have a feeling and i certainly hope that this move will happen. I think Madrid are probably holding out for as much cash as they can get from us...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You