Chelsea vs Stoke City

chrismada9

Discuss the match here.

Should be a win for us in my opinion. Although they did hold Liverpool to a goalless draw, and of course we are at home, so maybe we'll struggle to break them down, but I reckon we will come out ith our first win since bloody Boxing Day!

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Stoke City

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll go for a 3 - 1 win here, there goal from a Delap throw-in, just like most of there goals, our defense is in shatters at the moment, well the whole team is in shatters to be honest. Can afford to slip up with Villa and Arsenal lurking. I`d say Anelka to score two with one from Lampsy.

I'd go along those lines, I think the shear pace of Kakuta and Stoch would make them a brilliant asset to have against a resilient-but-slow Stoke defence.

Stoke is a physical side. These kids would be blown away by the Midfield/Defense of Stoke. Also, Scolari wouldnt play them untill 80th min.

"Bruce Buck will present Frank with an award for his 400th appearance prior to Saturday's match."

Congrats Lampsy!

Ahh good stuff, franky deserves a standing ovation :)

I think this game will be interesting, hopefully the boys have got some confidence back from there win in the FA cup, the final goal celebration where all the boys hugged each other as a team was something to remember. It brought a smile to my face and lets hope it brings us back to the top of our game that we all know we have :)