Wayne Bridge

robdog

Here is an article about Bridge from Soccernet. Unfortunately Bridge's career is starting to parallel that of Winston Bogarde. I still celebrate Bridge's goal @ Highbury like it was yesterday. That day was like my Wedding Day...scoring the winning goal to help beat the so-call invincibles

I would love to reunite JT & Bridge before I die. I heard they were mates, then that media frenzy came out. I still have this image in my head after the Great win in Highbury were they were smiling & hugging each other as they walked off the pitch. Good Times!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

How it's all gone down hill for him. I considered him better than Ashley at one point.

This made me laugh about him: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4407202/Wayne-Bridge-fights-with-guest-at-Ben-Foden-and-Saturdays-star-Una-Healys-wedding.html

Don't we have a friendly against Brighton soon.....

I always liked Wayne too and tbh with the bird he has now, why should he even care about what happened with JT. She's a bit of alright.

Funny tho.

Brighton?! Wow! It's all gone downhill for Bridgey, shame because I really liked him I thought he was a good player for us, he'll always be remembered for that night at highbury though!

Agreed, that night will be remembered for years. I always remember Claudio's reaction, he was actually in tears.

Bridge was a great left back, is is a shame that his career has completely nose dived...

Brighton?! Wow! It's all gone downhill for Bridgey, shame because I really liked him I thought he was a good player for us, he'll always be remembered for that night at highbury though!

he was an excellent LB for us ,....just that Ash is world class...

I remember when Ashley Cole came, we were all pro Bridge and wanted Cole to 'fuck off, Bridge is better'

Yeah, oops.

Haha yeah I was one of those as well!!

Well...we do all make mistakes lol!! :banghead:

Bridge was a great LB, but see how their careers have gone since!

I remember when Ashley Cole came, we were all pro Bridge and wanted Cole to 'fuck off, Bridge is better'

Yeah, oops.

also the fact that Ca$hley was a gooner ;) I think its fair to say we all are glad to have Cole coming to our club & shooting the interns :Goober: