Mirko Vučinić

Mungii

The montenegrian top class striker Mirko vučinić who is playing fo AS Roma and has scored a goal against CFC in their last match in CL is very frustrated with his contract in Rome and Roma has no money to merit his will so he will probably leave. In the news here last night was said that CFC and Real Madrid are interested to buy him, but Real will not do it now because they have too much forign players. They said that CFC are closer to make him ower player for about 16 milion Euros!!

For me as an Montenegrian that would be the most wonderfull move!!...I adore Mirko and I think he is really really great player!...He has scored 6 goals in 7 matches for Montenegro( I saw 3 of them..=)) and he is great in CL in last to years.....PErfect..

After that in the interview he said that he will leave Rome if they don't give him more money becose he is the less paying player in their squad (the guy who is his reserve Menez gets more money) and that playing in an English clužb would be perfect but he didn't want to say anything more....=))

What do you think??

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he is that one...and he scored 2 last night against Milan in Seria A...

Source are Gazetta dello sport or some other Italian news.....

And you were right he is really great squad player

• 6 months later...
Chelsea are said to be preparing a £20million offer for Roma striker Mirko Vucinic.

The Montenegro striker has already ruled out a move to Tottenham Hotspur, but remains one of the players Roma may sacrifice to put a dent in their huge debts.

The Italians are determined to hold on to hometown hero Daniele De Rossi, who has been courted by Real Madrid, but they will listen to serious offers for Vucinic and Liverpool target Alberto Aquilani.

Manchester United maintain an interest in Vucinic but are unlikely to bid this summer, while Tottenham had been prepared to pay close about £17m until the 25-year-old ruled out a move to north London.

The former Lecce player, who scored 11 to be Roma's second-highest scorer last season, recently signed a new four-year contract and is happy to stay at the Olympic Stadium.

But he said recently: 'At the moment it's useless to talk because there aren't any offers, If one should arrive I will talk with the club and we'll see. 'Obviously there are places where I would not want to go. Tottenham? Let's reject that. I would be sorry to leave Roma, also because I have just renewed my contract.'

With Roma only qualifying for the Europa League, the prospect of Champions League football would be hard to resist and Italian newspaper Tuttosport says Chelsea are ready to bid.

DailyMail

http://www.tribalfootball.com/category/clubs/Chelsea

Chelsea are joining the battle for Roma striker Mirko Vucinic.

Tottenham have been in touch with Roma about the Montenegro international, though he is reluctant to move to White Hart Lane.

Now Tuttosport says Chelsea are coming in with an offer of £20 million for Vucinic.

Sorry but I will tell you something different.....12 games 7 goals for Montenegro...

20 gols last season in every competiton and in Lecce he was top striker in italy....

And he would have better players to pass to him!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You