Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is gonna make our season, its gonna turn us around and we wont look back after sunday. i can feel it, i'm so confident about this game. I realy dont think man utd are setting the world alight. a 1-0 here and there, i just feel we've got them. JT and Riccy back and we're certainly due a bit of luck. Man utd have had plenty of that lately and its bout to run out.

Where better place to turn things around than old trafford.

Edited by OllieCFC

In games against United, Arsenal and Liverpool this season we've struggled and ended up with 1 point from 9. What makes anyone think we'll get anything from Old Trafford? Thats not being sarcastic either, Im serious. What are other people seeing that I'm missing?

I realy dont think man utd are setting the world alight. a 1-0 here and there

Its a hell of alot better than what we've mustered over the last month or two. We've drew 4 out of our last 5 games against teams we should have no problem with. We're about to step up a few levels and feeling confident about getting anything from OT is far from my thoughts.

I am afraid i can´t make it to watch the whole match (on the road and stuff), but :

I want Chelsea to beat the shit out of Manunited !

I want a late , like 89 min., winner headed in by JT !

I want to see the nose of Old Furg-ford explode !

Amen !

i should stop starting scentences with "I"....

Ref's Howard Webb.

Possible Lineup:

Cech

A Cole

Terry

Alex

Bosingwa

Deco

Ballack

Lampard

Anelka

Drogba

J Cole

Ronaldo is facing Ashley Cole.

Source: Telegraph

Malouda's not in the squad, so he'll make his usual contribution.

Edited by Drogba11CFC

Chelsea 2-0 Man United

Drogba getting both, Our midfield will complety dominate theres, I can see us United trying to hit us on the counter attack but with Bosingwa, Terry, Ricky and Ashley i can't see them breaking us down, There only threat is a set piece and maybe Ronaldo. Drogba should play as him and Vidic usually have great battles and he can take Vidic out of the game, But they need Vidic more than we need Drogba and that should allow Lampard and Joey to do the buisness, Hopefully Vidic will try to stop Lampard and Drogba can slot the goals in. Rooney is not a big game player and Ricky usually takes care of him. United have a dilema at midfield and if Fletcher plays they might aswell hand us the midfield battle now. United are completly overrated and if we play our game we can come away with all three points.

The last thing we need is Anelka on the wing. If hes gonna play him hes gotta play him along side drogs in 4-4-2. Hes wasted on the wing. Anyway Jose is gonna be in the crowd, be good to see us beat them infront of him. We can win this.

As far as I know Alex is still injured? Ricky should start, Mikel will prob start which means:

Cech

Bosingwa Ricky Terry Ashley

Mikel

Lampard Ballack Deco

Drogba Anelka/Joey

Malouda still injured (thank God)

Alex injured

Essien injured

Does anyone know when Essien will be back?

I think we can make things round!!....we really can do good matches....our defence needs to play hard and deep.....And with couple of good lamps touches and Drogba headshots they are dead!!..

I think Deco should play DM and start most of the attack like he did in barcelona---

Team:

Cech

Bosingwa, Carvalho, Terry, A.Cole

Mikel, Lampard, Ballack, Deco, J.Cole

Drogba

No idea what formation he thinks we are going to play, Deco isn't a winger and Joey Cole isn't a striker. Once again making the mistake of trying to get all of our midfielders on the pitch, god help us when Essien is back!