Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue%20scalf.gifyou have got to say we are defo not on top form,but hey this is Chelsea we are talking about,i think when we get our bit of luck (and it,s going to come)we will be more than ok,i just think deco needs a rest,he dosent seem to have the pace to get to the ball quickly enough to influence the game,a big + that terry is back relax my friends a draw at least.

I really wouldnt be getting excited about United's result last night. They played it like it was a game that wouldnt matter in the scheme of things - and ultimately, it wont - they've got the 2nd leg at OT anyway so why would they knock themselves out ahead of our game?

Besides, our last game hardly covered us in glory either.

BTW - any of you lot know anything about greasy roads and tunnels? :D

Is this the first time Drogba will be up against Vidic since he claimed he wished he's chinned him during the CL Final instead of his girly slap ?

I can see us starting with Drogba. Bosingwa and Ash imo will have quiet games as Evra and Rafael like to push forward and that will keep them busy along with Riverdance and Nani/Giggs. So we will have to use Drogba as much as we can for an outlet to take the pressure off the defence. I feel the best chance we will get to score will come from a set piece so we have to make them count.

Having JT nad Riccy paired together for the first time in some time will be a bonus. Maybe we will start to get a bit of stability in the defence now that both are back.

We need to start winning games like this. A draw (although it may not be a bad result) is not what we really need. My head says we're going to get taught a lesson. My heart says we'll nick 3 points.

Who's the ref btw? :unsure: