Manchester United vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Investment is what we need now! We need to really rebuild now. Is Scolari going to stay past 3 seasons? If not then may be we should look at a FULL rebuild for the future. We need young hungry players, we have some in our own bloody house that are never played, Mancienne, Di Santo, Sinclair, Stoch, Bertrand. Would any of those youngsters serve up anything worse than the dross we are watching at the moment?

I'd say throw them on.They feel they have something to prove etc.Clear we're not gana win the league the way we're playing so play some who wana prove something etc.

Otherwise they're gana go and be amazing somewhere else and be oh shit what did we let go?

Edited by Laylabelle

Whats the point of sacking the manager, just another backwards step, he needs time to mould the players and build his own squad, hes got a few of his own players but this is largely Grants/Joses squad.

Mould players? You think that will stop the goals from set peices? You think having no men at far post wil work if he moulds them? The midfield is Jam Packed so much so that they end up coliding with each other.

He needs to play a more exapnsive game. At the moment his game is a cautious one.

And what time he needs...? Even Avram did a better job taking on Jose's squad in the middle of the season whereas Scolari had the squad since June.

At the moment. WE ARE SITTING DUCKS when it comes to Set peices.

Edited by warnie_666

Its just a simple case of for every set piece making sure we have someone on the post!!

That'd solve that problem!!!

We play Stoke sat and they have evil throw ins that will prob go in if we dont mark!!!So that be more points dropped!

Just arg!!So Simple and yet....not done!!!!!!

'I dont beleive' well start fucking believing!!

Edited by Laylabelle

A total rebuild was the first thing that came to my mind after the match.

But i just don´t know how this might work...

Who to replace, who to keep, who should do the rebuild ?

Overhaul the Squad .......No!!!

Offload the old legs:

Ballack ( looked so old and retired today)

Drogba

Malouda

That is it.

Deco should be given another season.

Get in Robinho and another Winger. That solves it.

We will have Essien back anyways.

Its just a simple case of for every set piece making sure we have someone on the post!!

That'd solve that problem!!!

We play Stoke sat and they have evil throw ins that will prob go in if we dont mark!!!So that be more points dropped!

Just arg!!So Simple and yet....not done!!!!!!

'I dont beleive' well start fucking believing!!

Hahaha...They will bombard our Defenses with those throws. We are Roasted next weekend.

Well im not shocked we lost i was expecting that, I'd of been happy with a draw.

But we were just pathetic today.. Scolari aint got a clue and we aint gonna win anything this season.

Can i just say...

Try fucking starting with 4-4-2

And let Joe Cole finish a fucking game you useless cunt

Investment is what we need now! We need to really rebuild now. Is Scolari going to stay past 3 seasons? If not then may be we should look at a FULL rebuild for the future. We need young hungry players, we have some in our own bloody house that are never played, Mancienne, Di Santo, Sinclair, Stoch, Bertrand. Would any of those youngsters serve up anything worse than the dross we are watching at the moment?

Scolari only signed for two years anyway, he never planned to stay and his whole demeanour and attitude dont suggest anything different.

I'd go for the younger players option. A couple of quiet seasons won't do us any harm - we're getting used to not winning stuff now anyway - so I'd do what Fergie did. We might not like him, but he knows his stuff. Bring through young players and be patient for a couple of years while they develop into a title winning side. Of course we can still have a few experienced players, just not a side full of ageing fuckers whose fires have all gone out.

what a change 2 years has made lol. i wont say much because theres no need, just that this was the most embarrassing thing ive seen. Its against man utd, a game where theres no excuses if your not up for it. Old trafford, 80,000 fans, playing the team that screwed us in that UCL final, revenge....you're playing MANCHESTER UNITED FOR FUCK SAKE!!

Just cant believe what i just watched. I dunno whats happening i really dont. i dont even know 1 play that played well. We couldve lost 5-0 today with no complaints.

Edited by OllieCFC

We seem set to be breaking the trend of Barca top/win their league we win ours

And just to make it all complete aww day Graeme Le Saux got voted off

If we have worked on set piece defending then that is really worrying as we are shit!

Edited by Laylabelle

Man United's tactics and team selection was spot on ours wasn't. The tactics and which Scolari is setting out the team to play is not working simple as........All of the goals we have conceded in the last five games have came from set plays....didn't we work on defending set plays in training? Isnt it obvious?

Being Optimistic amidst all the Grim and Dour posts.

Last season we were third at this stage 6 points behind Arsenal and 4 points behind Manchester UTD.

Only difference was,

1. Last season we were a fighting, relentless efficient team

2. Last season we had not lost at home to any teams, we had our record intact.

3. We were beating the mid table teams and at around this stage were in the midst of a 9 consecutive wins streak.

We are no more the same team. But I hope we can raise our Rich Fat arses from this defeat and kick some Ass from now on.