Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there we have it. <_<

The perfect example of when you dont take your chances you drop points. I'm gutted at the result, but performance wise it was a massive improvement on previous weeks. The two goals we lost were from set pieces. Thats shocking considering the aeriel ability we have in the team. How Deco lasted another 90 minutes is beyond me.

All we can do is hope we turn up against Manure in a week or so. Losing to them is unthinkable atm. They're crawling their way back into contention and we're allowing them to do it. We have to stop the rot and stop it fast.

I see United beating us. And by a fair margin. I really do! And I'm not afraid to say that :unsure:

I can to.Then they'll be one behind..then we could end up what 5 behind them...if the gap stays the same when they play their game in hand.

And prob scum..Arsenal not so sure but I think our away form is gone and god help us if we're still shit at home

I cant see us beating the top 4 at all this season

FFS we cant even beat any of the locals!

Id rather Man you win it then scum but be nice to be sodding close!!!

Guess we're not favs anymore..think we were still a few days ago doubt it very much now

HAHAHAH Spurs lost!

Edited by Laylabelle

can someone please explain to me what Drog was booked for, because for the life of me i can't figure that out

and i think we should re consider our goalkeeper coach as Petr hasn't been the same since he's come in

it truly scares me that Chelsea just can't seem to hold onto a lead these days

and as much as i liked the signing Deco just is not the same player that he was - he hits the ball to a team-mate (when he finds one, which not hitting the only man standing in the wall) and then runs back instead of attacking

we will have to do something in order to take a solid lead in the league because it's not just hte results that are getting me worried, it's more the performances

And prob scum..Arsenal not so sure but I think our away form is gone and god help us if we're still shit at home

Well don't forget Fabregas is out for quite a while, and it took a while for them to break Portsmouth down. Shame G*llas scored for them.

Normally, Arsenal are nothing without the little spaniard.

As for us, if Scolari doesn't buy a striker in January, he is a mug!

Its not the same fight fight performance we used to have used Jose heck under Avram!

And we dont seem able to defend set pieces either of late..

The whole things gone crap!!

True but Arsenal so far have a good record against the top 4 thats the only thing,shit against the rest it seems but 2 wins and a draw..more then what we have!

And we play them in May lol..maybe we'd got it together by then..fingers crossed!

Torres be back for scum thats a worry...

Please ffs dont inore the transfer window!!!

Edited by Laylabelle

i think that he should invest in a striker

and Layla - there was just no way Tony Adams wasn't going to give his gaffer 3 points was there ?

and please tell me that was not the same Newcastle team that held us to a bloody draw !!!!

hmmm, we'll have to wait and see since our form at the moment has gone to the dogs

We have till April lol..then again god knows where in the table we'll be by then/how many off the top

Man you and scum in the same month..least we'll get those out the way soon!

Only good thing is today if things stay the same Luton win today they'll be on -1!

And if Man you win it then they'll equal scums record and they can shut up about that!

Edited by Laylabelle

not a nice setback, still we're only 3 points behind, long time to go yet, not worried in the slightest. Anyway, southend next. Let's get behind the team, move on from today. We'll be just fine. We are just 3 points behind 1st place, last 16 of champions league and fa cup, some of you are going on like we're 5 points adrift at the bottom! :lol: