Fulham vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Fulham vs Chelsea

Premier League, 28 December, 14:00 KO, Craven Cottage

340x.jpg

Kalou and Ballack celebrate last season's thrilling win at Craven Cottage

Chelsea play their last game of 2008 hoping to cap off the year having been unbeaten away from home in the league for over 12 months, when they take on Fulham in a London derby.

The Blues beat Fulham 2-1 away last season thanks to a Michael Ballack penalty and a Salomon Kalou header, and a Frank Lampard brace gave the Blues three points in a 2-0 win back in 2006.

Can the Blues continue their stunning Premier League away form that has seen them win eight of their nine matches? Or will Fulham provide some Christmas cheer at the Cottage?

Match chat here

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Liverpool wasn't able to win vs Hull home Blue Lion? :mouthclosed:

I love our games vs Fulham because i hate that club with passion.

I think we will be on a good 2 win streak before this game and we will make it 3 in a row before United away.

I don't know about you, but since Hull are 6th in the Premier League, and at this moment only 11 points behind us, I wouldn't class that as a bad result in all honesty.

if we can´t win the league because of going on drawing shit teams

i want Hull City to win the league, killing Manu,Arsenal and Liverpool 3:0 in the 2nd league

if we can´t win the league because of going on drawing shit teams

i want Hull City to win the league, killing Manu,Arsenal and Liverpool 3:0 in the 2nd league

Lol!!!

I'd laugh if Villa finish 4th.And hope they do after what Wenger said about them infulencing the ref blah

Lets do another good win!!No more giving points to our neighbours!!

Scum have Newcaslte so must win!!

And hopfully he'll play Drogba and Analka together cause that didnt do to bad and leave off Deco cause we didnt miss him

No more stupid draws or losses.Lets get this season going again!

Well, we're away, and we're pretty decent on the road to say the least :lol: Like I said in the WBA thread, if we can't beat teams like Albion and Fulham, who can we beat?

Fulham's form isnt bad this season. I cant see any reason why we should expect to beat them.

Fulham's form isnt bad this season. I cant see any reason why we should expect to beat them.

We should expect to beat a team like fulham, we are a team with world class players, they are a team with mid-class players at most. We should really be able to beat this team 2 or 3 nil. But the way our team has been playing as of late i understand where you are coming from, But than again we are away and if we can play the way we have been on the road i think we will have a comfortable win, and hopefully a slip up from scum will send us top of the table.

I need a win today to at least give me a lift after watching Rangers go out with a whimper against septic.

It'll be a tough game. Old Roy has got Fulham playing decent football and they wont be as soft a touch as they used to be. I always say that it doesnt matter if you have a team full of internationals or a team full of average players. If you get them playing together as a unit and play a system that the players fit into then you're onto a winner.

Edited by Tri-Blue

Because we are Chelsea Football Club, a team that is expected to challenge for titles. Beating teams like Fulham is essential in the long run - if you can't beat teams that are weaker than you, how can you beat the stronger ones? I agree that Fulham are on a good run, but we cannot deem anything other than 3 points to be satisfactory.

Well, whatever the result today, we won't be top because Liverpool are already 2-0 up against Newcastle

fucking wankers!! Gerrard looked smug and I cried :(

In a way kinda good cause if they had drawn no doubt we'd go and do the same

Come on Chels!!Must win!!No stupid loss or draw esp a 0-0 with 20 shots or something daft

And with Man you playing tommrow cant afforrd at all to drop points