Chelsea vs West Brom

chrismada9

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

much better play by the team compared to the last few weeks.

everything has improved passing, tackling, shots on goal and awareness of whats around.

True, buts its West Brom. They're shit. :lol:

You can only beat whats in front of you I suppose. This 4-4-2 system seems to be more to the liking of the players. I hope thats a sign of things to come.

True, buts its West Brom. They're shit. :lol:

You can only beat whats in front of you I suppose. This 4-4-2 system seems to be more to the liking of the players. I hope thats a sign of things to come.

True, but im hoping this is a sign for things to come at home because if this is what we need to get our confidence back up again so be it.

True, but im hoping this is a sign for things to come at home because if this is what we need to get our confidence back up again so be it.

Exactly just what we need,more goals etc then our goal diff is up and boost morale etc

More of the same!3 more goals or 2 lol just get us ready for Fullham

Ooo I hope Villa win today when they play on the Man you channel later.Think just be so 'ah oh dear Wenger'

Exactly just what we need,more goals etc then our goal diff is up and boost morale etc

More of the same!3 more goals or 2 lol just get us ready for Fullham

Ooo I hope Villa win today when they play on the Man you channel later.Think just be so 'ah oh dear Wenger'

haha yea a good 2 or 3 goals in the second half would be great to see :) lets hope we just stay in control and not get to eager to go forward and get caught on the break.

Bosingwa OFF

Juliano ON

im confused why scolari would make that sub, jose what tearing there defence apart on that wing.

Alwell lets hope juliano can do the same

Belletti going forward is equally, if not more deadly than Jose Bosingwa going forward. Not only does Belletti put in the early cross, but he can also smash the ball into the top corner.

Belletti going forward is equally, if not more deadly than Jose Bosingwa going forward. Not only does Belletti put in the early cross, but he can also smash the ball into the top corner.

Totally agree with you but i just thought jose was having a decent game but im not annoyed juliano is on :P

i can also see scolario taking off joey for deco..