Everton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

You guys are full of shit.

We played well until we GOT A PLAYER SENT OFF and we still tryed to attack and not concede a goal.I think the lads gave their best but luck was not on our side yet again.

I am proud to be a Chelsea fan after the fight we put against Everton away with 10 men for over 50 minutes.

PS: Notice the red letters please :thumbsdown:

Get off your high horse :P

Moan with the rest of us, its more fun :lol:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking calm down! There's 60 points to play for and we've one point off the top! I'm actually pleased with the result. We defended brilliantly in the second half, and still had the commitment to go forward and try and make a game of it.

Edited by BlueLion

And yet annoying frustating thing is if it was scum,the offside goal would've been given.Like their 2 goals against Hull which should have stood were able to!

Id rather see Man you win it then scum.Mainly cause in scumbo land it'd get nicked and to have to read pages of Gerrard 'Oh im so wonderful its cause of me' will just arg!!

It's not the end of the season we haven't lost anything yet and Liverpool haven't won anything yet

we are moaning because the last 3 seasons havent we beaten everton away? and we are not playing nice football no more, and we are not scoring no more no getting 3 points no more, and we are a bloody good side!!! well thats why am moaning

look at us a few years back vs west ham, was it kezman or someone cant remember now got sent off in the first 10 mins we beat them 3 nill or something we used to fight hard dont seem to have it in us this season!

I agree, we don't have the fight we used to have, certainly under Mourinho and even under Grant. Games like the Liverpool game, the United and Arsenal games in the Premiership, we just gave everything and blew the fuckers away. We don't have that motivation any more.

Anyway, if you fancy reading my match report, which contains about two paragraphs slagging off Phil Dowd, do have a read - just click here ;)

Wasn't a red by any stretch. Not even a yellow, fat ref was swayed by the baying Birkenhead crowd.

See tackles like that every week, but when the crowd went ballistic, the ref got all indignant. He was later biased out of all proportion, and Scolari and Wilkins were right to not do any interviews as they would have definitely gone off on one.

Well the current form is pretty dire -and to big up the Drogba/Anelka partnership before the game , and then only play Anelka was either psychology (which obviously didnt work) or stupidity. I thought the battling at the end showed character, even though Chelseas character shouldnt be defensively hanging on for a point...but that was down to a certain fat official.

we are going through a bad patch thats all and frankly it a good time to go through it and we are still at the top and in champions league.

Nice bit of optimism P. My christmas drink is half empty, and I cant see a way out unless there is more focus and motivation. Something that was more readily forthcoming from Clarke and Mourinho than Wilkins and Scolari. The positive thing , and what makes it more intersting is the other three of the 'top four' all stumbling along...

Agreed, I'd rather see us blip now than later in the season. Three wins in a row against West Brom, Fulham and Southend and we can start another decent run.

Esp West Brom!!Home game etc need a decent scoreline,good run of goals etc

Just annoying we didnt score when we did have 11 then again Everton could've come back and then all been a bit wrong

Edited by Laylabelle

:( :(

What needs to be done:

-Ballack, Deco dropped

-Bring in Drogba and have Anelka play of him.

-Fast track Essien's recovery for the Manure game.

Just for that game and the 'Poo away, let him recover properly for the others. Will he already be back for the 'Poo away game?