Chelsea vs West Ham

warnie_666

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote a post I've just made elsewhere...

Played 9, won 3, drew 4 and lost 2. Thats 13 points. That's pathetic. That's woeful. Its fucking shocking. You wanna know how many teams have better home records?

Liverpool - 19 points

United - 19 points

Fulham - 17 points

Stoke - 16 points

Villa - 16 points

Arsenal - 16 points

Portsmouth - 14 points

Wigan - 14 points

Chelsea - 13 points

Thats poor. Thats very poor.

Well, much as I'm proud we didn't actually lose that, I'm fucking pissed off that Liverpool have got away with it....yet again.

What is up with our home record at the moment?? I just don't understand it at all. It's like, teams have finally found a way to play against us and they're taking every opportunity.

8 wins in a row, only 1 conceded on our travels, but at home.......is unbelieveably shocking!

Everton away from home next, and we're all following the Arsenal next week! I hope they beat the shit out of Liverpool so we can FINALLY go top!

Its pathetic!!We were better with the home record!Hasnt made us spacey and creative made us bloody crappy and sent our defence crazy

We bloody better win next Monday!And give us a happy boxing day though we're at home so doubt it!!

And with Man you gana have 2 games in hand defo gana need to win otherwise could be way behind

Maka and Essien we miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by Laylabelle

Perhaps Arsenal can do us a favour next weekend. Then, we can fucking take the lead at the top. Worst case scenario is that Liverpool win and we lose at Goodison on the Monday - then we're four behind. Best case scenario is that Liverpool lose and we win against Everton - that way, we can go two ahead of them. Expect both teams to draw.

Ever since I got this new top we havent won a game at home. I normally stick it on during match days, but thinking back I've only wore it during games at SB.

So everyone can relax, Its all my fault. I will here and now declare I will no longer wear my Chelsea top on match days.

Now watch us bring back the title ;)

I'll kiss you if that's the case :lol: We lost our shape when Mikel went off. Again - it was the case with Arsenal game, and but for a decent save by Cech at the end, we'd have lost. Again. So, we were unlucky and lucky - both teams could have stolen it at the end.

The Prediction League's been updated, by the way. The top 10:

1 - BlueLion - 73

2 - Kez - 68

3 - Becky - 67

4 - T.T. - 64

5 - milan.cech - 63

6 - SS7 - 60

7 - Tri-Blue - 54

8 - terry26 - 47

9 - OllieCFC - 45

10 - Gianfranco_Z - 37

Want to change that? Get involved ;)

Maybe the orange does help.Not if their shooting at the shed end though

If it werent Zola I'd be more pissed off.Only slightly less peed off though.

Least we didnt loose.

Please Arsenal dont be shit!

Though the ref prob help them out.2 goals shouldnt been allowed but cause its at sodding Anfield gah!Fucks you off!!

Scolari's learned fuck all from our woeful home form this season. Its alright playing 4-3-3 away when teams have to attack us more and we get to play about a bit. We cant try and walk it into the net at home though. When Anelka came on I thought Scolari would finally have a go at 4-4-2 but he just doesnt seem to get it.

To think even Avram bloody Grant did better than this at home last season - its a joke.

We might as well play away every week. West Ham played well didn't really expect it from them.

Anelka up front on his own is not working its fine away when we get more space and can hit teams on the break. Drogba and Anelka needed to start up front together Lucas Neil and Upson had it too easy first half. Until Scolari works out that formation of 4-5-1 at home is not working we are going to come nowhere near winning the title this year. I hope he realises the something else Drogba gives us. Its good to have Drogba back and i think we need a back up for Drogba.

Zaki and Heskey have been linked and one of them will be a good buy as they are very similar players to Drogba.

Looking at the positives Mikel was quality today i thought, as he is every week. Definetely up for Chelsea player of the year at the moment.

Ever since I got this new top we havent won a game at home. I normally stick it on during match days, but thinking back I've only wore it during games at SB.

So everyone can relax, Its all my fault. I will here and now declare I will no longer wear my Chelsea top on match days.

Now watch us bring back the title ;)

Same.... I'm gonna stop wearing my new one and wear an old one.

Just thankfull we didnt lose, but it could of been worse all nthe other teams could of won

Well done Zola though

We might as well play away every week. West Ham played well didn't really expect it from them.

Anelka up front on his own is not working its fine away when we get more space and can hit teams on the break. Drogba and Anelka needed to start up front together Lucas Neil and Upson had it too easy first half. Until Scolari works out that formation of 4-5-1 at home is not working we are going to come nowhere near winning the title this year. I hope he realises the something else Drogba gives us. Its good to have Drogba back and i think we need a back up for Drogba.

Zaki and Heskey have been linked and one of them will be a good buy as they are very similar players to Drogba.

Looking at the positives Mikel was quality today i thought, as he is every week. Definetely up for Chelsea player of the year at the moment.

Spot on, although I think we shouldnt rush out and get another striker when we havent even given Anelka and Drogba a proper shot at it together. Pushing Anelka out wide isnt the way to go at home, we should play 4-4-2.

Im glad you said that about Mikel, I thought he was probably our best player out there today and I really dont think his contribution gets the recognition it deserves. For a 21 year old to be asked to fill Maka's boots and to come in and do the job he has is just brilliant.