Chelsea vs West Ham

warnie_666

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our home form been crap,their away not so bad so hopfully,new month we can change that!!

No conceding stupid goals esp in the Shed End!!If we start that end and dont let any in lol can be more relaxed..ish..not really...

Guttered not going but welcome back Zola and Clarke!!!And when you go back,leave lots of happy Chels fans

Chance to go top!!Please dont fuck it up Chels!!!!A win a sodding win!!

Esp with Man you yet to play more pressure etc

Come on Chels!!

Edited by Laylabelle

The team knows what has to be done.

I'd start with Drogba and throw Anelka on later if we get in front and West Ham are chasing the game. That way there'd be more space for him to take advantage of. I cant see Zola bringing a team to SB and "parking the bus". He'll want to win this match with the best intentions no matter what the history between us and himself.

The team knows what has to be done.

I'd start with Drogba and throw Anelka on later if we get in front and West Ham are chasing the game. That way there'd be more space for him to take advantage of. I cant see Zola bringing a team to SB and "parking the bus". He'll want to win this match with the best intentions no matter what the history between us and himself.

I really hope they do. We've find it hard to break down teams when they park the bus.

I was crying with laughter at Liverpool's result, I hope I'm not crying in disappointment at another chance wasted tomorrow.

Im laughing less now seen their goals and neither of them should've stood due to fouls!!

But still a draws a draw and defo like your said not screaming/ranting about todays result.Instead being happy happy

This is going to be harder than we all think, but I really hope we win!!. Get us back on top of the league where we belong!

And this will probably be the only ever time I see Gianfranco Zola on the TV and I don't bow down to him.

Prediction: Chelsea 2-1 West Ham -- Anelka, Lampard -- Etherington

Edited by CJ Revo