Florent Malouda

Madmax

I might get some stick for this but he's the only player that's been left out since AVB took over and he's not moaned....Until recently. However, the time out he's had and the patience he has had sitting on the bench has showed me he cares about Chelsea and he's hungry. It's good having him as back up for Mata. Despite being 30, he is still 30 and can run and cross (sounds like Bosingwa) and still has desire to win. Fair enough he can be greedy, but I am inspired by the drive he has to get forward and try and win. Talking about Bodingwa though, we should do a United and try him as a wingback lol.

He's gash and not good enough anymore. What did he offer when he came on against Norwich? I was particularly disgusted when he took that shoot that went flying into the crowd. He was 30 metres out and he hit it with his right foot, he knows he isn't going to score and doesn't really care so he just boots it, cancelling out an attack in which we could of scored from. Terminator X pointed out once that he uses the media to influence people, and he was correct.

http://soccernet.esp...oin-psg?cc=3436

and there's many more but for some reason my computer isn't letting me open them.

He's gash and not good enough anymore. What did he offer when he came on against Norwich? I was particularly disgusted when he took that shoot that went flying into the crowd. He was 30 metres out and he hit it with his right foot, he knows he isn't going to score and doesn't really care so he just boots it, cancelling out an attack in which we could of scored from. Terminator X pointed out once that he uses the media to influence people, and he was correct.

http://soccernet.esp...oin-psg?cc=3436

and there's many more but some reason my computer isn't letting me open them.

That was just one incident. Aside from that, Malouda had a pretty good game against Norwich and worked especially well with Mata. If I'm not mistaken, he was the one who set up Mata with a really good chance in the second half and a couple other. Not that I'm trying to defend him or want him here any longer, but give him some credit. He can be a useful player at times.

I agree he still has something to offer CFC. He provides good crosses and his hunger and determination to win his place back is more than evident. Its clear he isn't good enough to be in our starting XI, but can be an efficient sub akin to Kalou of previous seasons.

The worst thing about Malouda is his wasted football-intelligence.

If he was fractionally smarter in his decision making he'd make an important part of our squad. He'd give us a better shape, which in turn would allow for better tactics. He's a pure left-winger. He isn't like Mata where he's being played there because there's no-one else to, it's because he's actually a winger.

If Malouda could come into the squad we could allow for Mata to stay in that free role, the one Lampard occupied for about 7-8years (and was very successful at it too). Malouda's smart, he knowns when to trackback but his biggest flaw is decision making. I don't know who told him it was okay, but the constant cutting inside, shooting from 20-30yards does not work at all!

He's never scored when he's done that, and he never plans to. His selfishness have cost us many better opportunities. When Torres first arrived there was a sense of animosity from him as well, even if it weren't true, there was always some suspicion in his motives.

The worst thing about Malouda has been his use of the media. I can't help feel he is using it to show that he is demanding the club lick is arse and give him a long year contract. Remember at the end of August where he outline this cute little plan where Chelsea will keep him until the 2014 world cup. Maing me think he just wants to stay for other reasons and not for Chelsea.

His a good backup but the money he is on , he shouldnt be a back up. replace him with a young hungry player to play back up to mata , on a quater of his wage. we dont need these older players making demands they think on there name alone should get them into the team. maybe 5 years ago but now not at all.