Florent Malouda

Madmax

He is boring...it's his fault he is with reserve team. When chelsea told him,to,find another club he refused to,take a lower wage..so it's all about the money florent..get the fuck,out with benitez..

A couple of years before your retirement would YOU take a pay cut?

Then he should came and said, I don't want to,take pay cut, chelsea doesn't need me, so I'm off to train with reserve. And to stop moaning about reserve and training with them... Just to,shut up :-) he is doing nothing and get paid and still moans..shit..

Why begrudge him at all? He's always said he wants to see out the remainder of his deal here. Has never wavered from that.

The board offered him a 4 year deal in 2009 with the full knowledge that an owner like Abramovich will likely change minds on managers multiple times during that span. They risked the fact that some of the managers won't favor him, and that the deal extends into his 30s. They shouldn't be surprised at all at the current situation.

Write the contract then you live by it. Chelsea learning this the hard way.

Why begrudge him at all? He's always said he wants to see out the remainder of his deal here. Has never wavered from that.

The board offered him a 4 year deal in 2009 with the full knowledge that an owner like Abramovich will likely change minds on managers multiple times during that span. They risked the fact that some of the managers won't favor him, and that the deal extends into his 30s. They shouldn't be surprised at all at the current situation.

Write the contract then you live by it. Chelsea learning this the hard way.

This is why the club is refusing to give anyone over 30 more then a one year deal when some people cry foLamprd to be given 2 years or more.

Having said that, Malouda is still and will always be a slimy cunt. Even when he had his truely only great season he was going to the French media and complaining he was not beng used enough and was not recieving special treatment.

Then he should came and said, I don't want to,take pay cut, chelsea doesn't need me, so I'm off to train with reserve. And to stop moaning about reserve and training with them... Just to,shut up :-) he is doing nothing and get paid and still moans..shit..

His behavior has been on the whole pretty good, actually.

The board really fucked up in this case...if they couldn't sell or loan him, they could have at least made him work for his wages.

Would rather have Malouda on the wing than Bertrand.

This. Malouda was under contract so the board had a couple of options. 1) try to find a transfer to him 2) keep him on the squad. Once the transfer route closed, they should have just played him (sparingly). What exactly was the point of punishing him? Malouda isn't a great player, but like Benayoun is capable of playing in the Premier League and is a better fit at midfield than Bertrand.

God forbid Malouda wants the money the club promised him by giving him an extension. :wank2:

Certainly, Malouda should be used sparingly. At the moment, the club pays his astronomical salary for playing ball with some kids.

He could be used especially now. Once again, the Chelsea´s board is not telling us the real truth behind this idiotic decision.