test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Madmax

Florent Malouda

Started by Madmax,

1,027 posts in this topic

Yes,he did score lot of goals this season and has been creative,but the problem is that he doesn't fit in the 'new Chelsea' project.

It is because we must play quick,fast and furious when we win the ball and Malouda isn't the man for that.Showed it in big matches,last time vs Manure in EPL.He is active only when we are in possesion.No way is he going to track back and help Ash in defence.So,I hope he doesn't get new contract,infact he should leave this summer.wave.gif

I'd rather have Zhirkov next season than Malouda.smile.gif

He doesn't move his arse for one year, and then he wants to have a contract running till 2014 ? He must be joking. As far as I'm concerned he can feck off.

Liquidator likes this

He doesn't move his arse for one year, and then he wants to have a contract running till 2014 ? He must be joking. As far as I'm concerned he can feck off.

He also said that he wants to be the Ryan Giggs of Chelsea :eyebrows:

He leaves last summer he would have been remembered as the guy who made many commanding and sensational performances that helped us to the double in record breaking style.

He leaves tommorow he will be remembered as a lazy "winger" who could not be assed to do jack shit during games and had about 4 good games all season.

Maybe he should have just left last summer on a high?

Thats what IMO we should do to 90% of 28+'s who have a awesome season where they look un-stoppable, let them leave in the summer for a decent fee so the fans remember him fondly, because next season they probably wont even be half as effective the next.

"I have asked to prolong [my stay] several times," he told France Football.

"I have had two meetings with the chairman. But the club's policy is to sign players beyond the age of 30 one year after another. That is my situation."

The France international admits it would be ideal for him if he could agree a new three-year deal, when he could well hang up his playing boots after the World Cup.

"I would like to have a contract until 2014, with the World Cup an objective in my mind," he added.

"I would like it to be clear for everyone. I am aiming to end my career at Chelsea."

goal.com

Malouda said in an interview:"I have asked to prolong (my stay) several times. I have had two meetings with the chairman.

But the club's policy is to sign players beyond the age of 30 one year after another. That is my situation.

I would like to have a contract until 2014, with the World Cup an objective in my mind.

I would like it to be clear for everyone. I am aiming to end my career at Chelsea."

source

He must definitely be sold in the summer. I see no reason to keep him really, he's been shit all season and I don't think he'll improve next season.

It was obvious that he was Ancelotti's favourite. No coach in the world would have played him whilst being in such a poor form. I am thankful to him for the hard effort he put in in the 2009/10 season, but that's over now and it's time to move on.

He's the kind of player that's good when everything's going well but when things aren't so good, he hides and doesn't help the situation. Anyway it looks quite clear that he's staying so lets hope Hiddink can once again get the best out of him. He was very good under Guus.

I didn't watch the game, but he played on the right wing and he seems that he had a good game there. So I'm wondering why, when we played without right winger, we didn't try to play him there and Zhirkov on the left ?

I didn't watch the game, but he played on the right wing and he seems that he had a good game there. So I'm wondering why, when we played without right winger, we didn't try to play him there and Zhirkov on the left ?

Malouda often played on the right during this season and last. He just isn't good enough there.

Malouda often played on the right during this season and last. He just isn't good enough there.

Yeah, he did that when he switched position with whoever played on the right. But I mean, from the start. I'm agreed that he isn't good. But retrospectively, did Kalou and Anelka were good enough too ? And also, when we played in 4-2-2, were Essien/Kalou/Ramires good enough ?

Yeah, he did that when he switched position with whoever played on the right. But I mean, from the start. I'm agreed that he isn't good. But retrospectively, did Kalou and Anelka were good enough too ? And also, when we played in 4-2-2, were Essien/Kalou/Ramires good enough ?

Haha I was just thinking that I should have put in the part about him going there later on in a match but not starting there when I saw a notification from you XD.

No Anelka/Kalou weren't good enough and that sadly shows that we don't have quality options on the bench. I'd say Ramires was good in the 442 though, but when we used 442 it was the left side that went missing because whoever played there (Yuri/Malouda) were kept central to allow Cole all the space he wanted.