Chelsea vs CFR Cluj

BlueLion.

Didnt we pull Liverpool a few years ago in the first KO stage?

I think that rule only applies to the initial group stage draw.

The rules have changed since then. We also had Liverpool in our group in the Champions League, but now you cant have teams from your association in your group. I am not sure it thats the case or round of 16 as well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure, but does the rule say that You dont face teams from your league in the round of 16?

After a long time ive had a good midweekblue%20scalf.gif

Thats true.

We only drew liverpool cause they werent even meant to be in the CL they got in cause they won it but finished 5th in the league.

Why the fuck does Mikel choose to shoot he cant score to save his life

Seems or ceases?

Twas a great finish from Drogs, for the first time this season he actually looked impressive. And him and Anelka together looked rather good. Hopefully we'll play that more often at home, I think we need to to change this rut of bad home form in the league.

It was or twas ? ? ? :huh:

Funny how Drogba suddenly fancied it when a 'big' game comes along. Still, really good take from him and it'd be good to think we'll see a return to form now. Thought Anelka looked a bit pissed off though which isnt a good sign. We should be playing 4-4-2 at home against these defensive sides I reckon, looked a lot more effective.

I dont mind that cause i think we are better away from home were we can use nico's pace for an away goal.

Were you still on your Safari when Chelsea played Cluj, Roma and Bordeux away?

Well our home record is good in Champions league. Away Record is pathetic. So im very apprehensive of playing the second leg away.

Were you still on your Safari when Chelsea played Cluj, Roma and Bordeux away?

Well our home record is good in Champions league. Away Record is pathetic. So im very apprehensive of playing the second leg away.

Yes i was tbh i did not even watch the arsenal and liverpool games.

No Angry Nerd quotes from me tonight.

Oh, and we can't get the scousers in the last 16.

Or Inter :(

Barca here we come prob lol

Bleh least we're through :D And Drogba scored,hopfully the 'I want to be here Drogba' has come back rather then the 'MIlian milian milian' one

WHY CANT WE KEEP A CLEAN SHEET IN THE SHED END?!?!

That has really peed me off,rather we kept one full stop but every time we let in goals always at one end lol crazy