Bolton vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Bolton Wanderers vs Chelsea F.C.

In-form Bolton host a Chelsea side struggling for form at the Reebok on Saturday.

Bolton have won four of their last six matches, including an impressive 4-1 demolition of Sunderland at the Stadium of Light. Chelsea, on the other hand, have struggled of late, winning only twice in their last six games, including two defeats at the hands of Burnley and Arsenal.

Can the Blues make it eight wins from eight away from home, or will their struggling form finally catch up with them up north?

Match chat here.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, that's just sad.

He drives me crazy Linda,i almost broke my bloody tv when he came on and started losing balls and not passing it,Boswinga was useless too we could have lost more than 1-2 when he lost the ball on a few occassions.Thank God for Ivanovic he was one of our best players would be a shame to see him leave.

I remember times when we used to go and beat the bigger teams at their place before coming back to the Bridge and getting stuffed by the likes of Sunderland and Coventry, I have always been looking forward to these sort of matches, whether we won, lost or drew.

These 3pm Saturday kick offs are messing with my body clock :D

Bolton games are never straight forward. Its always a tough place to go wether they're on a good run or not. We got away with a dreadful performance last week, I couldnt do with another one of those.

Dodgy 1-0 win :P