Chelsea vs. Arsenal

.Cee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-0. Judas for Arsenal, Anelka and Lamps for us. And by "Judas for Arsenal, I mean that he'll have a tantrum after the game.

If we win I'll post that it's gone quiet in Revo's house :lol:

If we lose I'll look up every profanity, obscenity and insult in the dictionary and put them in a single post.

Edited by Drogba11CFC

they're having a worse time than us, I hope we can take advantage of it

Yeh but any team thats on poor form become amazing against us it seems.Mean look at Spurs.They were crap,played us got a point.

Though hopfully after our run of 2 crap results we can pick it up

Yes, fingers crossed for that, someone would have probably paid a fortune to get 'quadruple your fortune' on a bet for something like that to happen during the game, particularly during an important spell (in this case the final minutes as you pointed out).

Arsenal don't have a problem beating the big teams this season, more just the smaller ones. For us, we haven't beaten any really good teams yet so I'm a tad worried. I hope Didi and Anelka play together (well) and rip 'em apart like they did last year at the bridge. I hope that freak show Gallas gets whats coming to him! :wank2: