test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DavidEU

Claudio Pizarro

Started by DavidEU,

36 posts in this topic

Vital - football

Pizarro Joins Injury List!

No sooner do we get one back then another joins in the fun and games in the treatment room.

After Avram Grant heaped praise on Claudio Pizarro, suggesting the Peruvian had his best game in a Chelsea shirt, since arriving from Bayern Munich, against Spurs, we learn that he`s now crocked.

It appears that he injured a knee during the Spurs game and will be seeking solace in the hands of the medical team.

It`s not anticipated that he`ll be out of action for long but his absence would indicate that Nicolas Anleka will make the starting line up at St Andrews this Saturday.

Awwwww no :whistling:

Nah, it would be the big man back upfront - SWP :D

Haha yeah I suppose. I'm not actually so sure Grant wouldn't have played Shauny up front had we not signed Anelka...

I'd have played Sahar anyway, not that it would have done us or Sahar any good, but it would have been the only viable option in my eyes.

Haha yeah I suppose. I'm not actually so sure Grant wouldn't have played Shauny up front had we not signed Anelka...

I'd have played Sahar anyway, not that it would have done us or Sahar any good, but it would have been the only viable option in my eyes.

Yeah, it would have had to have been done for sure. More than likely it wouldn't have helped, but i suppose there is always the off chance that it could have kicked him off properly...

Where does it all end?

We always had injuries, but we seemed to be hit with them in a more devastating way since Grunts arrival as "Director of football"

Coincidence ????......:lol:

Avram Grant heaped praise on Claudio Pizarro, suggesting the Peruvian had his best game in a Chelsea shirt, since arriving from Bayern Munich, against Spurs

Thank god he's injured then.

Grant you silly Jew do you really theink we will belive he is injured? He is not injured he is just crap.

I am imagining Pizarro scoring the winner in the CL final. I am sure many attitudes will change if that did occur. Thought TBF he runs around like a headless chicken.

Edited by BlueLion