John Terry

chrismada9

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its laughable really, all the tabloid shit about JT will not go away, but I expect JT himself will quash this story very early this week. I have just heard a Citeh fan on Talksport tell Jason Cundy that "JT is crap and he wouldn't want him at the club". So we can see just how thick Citeh fans must.

We must not sell at any price. As our captain Johns job is only half done on the pitch. His leadership in the dressing room and throughout the club is legendry.

PISS OFF YOU NORTHERN TWATS!!!!

I am seriously getting pissed off with these headlines!! I really hope John Terry says the right things

I'm not kidding, if Terry leaves us, I would be in a very strong position not to watch any football next season. Because money has taken over the game quite literally, there's no loyalty anymore!!

Terry better say the right thing. Stay with Chelsea and STAY LOYAL!! Don't leave for the money!

There's no way he's leaving CJ, he wants to lift the CL with Chelsea, he still feels like he needs to make up for that penalty.

He's already spoke about the new season with Chelsea.

Man City can bid and bid and bid there's no way he's leaving.

They need to learn to find their own players instead for going for the biggest names in football

No way he'd leave imo. You could see after he missed that penalty at the CL Final how much it meant to him, he loves Chelsea and will be there for the long haul, especially with a promising manager in Acelotti coming into play.

There's no way he's leaving CJ, he wants to lift the CL with Chelsea, he still feels like he needs to make up for that penalty.

He's already spoke about the new season with Chelsea.

Man City can bid and bid and bid there's no way he's leaving.

They need to learn to find their own players instead for going for the biggest names in football

Yeah spot on, a bunch of rich Arabs come to England with their money, buy any club at random and think they can just use it like a toy. Buy every world class player that's going. You don't win trophies like that. You build a loyal and young group of players that managers know they CAN win silverware.

And to think. Manchester City is a very random club to be investing in. Why not a better club like Everton, or Aston Villa?? A team that is IN EUROPE.

If they offer 60 million we should sell him.

That's not enough to buy one of JT's fingernails IMO

JT is worthless.... he's staying at Chelsea next season, I guarantee it... I hope!

Edited by CJ Revo

Exactly even if we were offered stupid amounts 60mill + or whatever where are you going to find another player like him. He's the kind of player you DONT sell cause you just can't replace a player like that. A true leader with Chelsea in his blood.

JOHN TERRY and Mark Hughes stayed in the same Dubai hotel complex last week. Just days afterwards, Manchester City had a £30million bid for the Chelsea and England skipper rejected.

City, also interested in Carles Puyol of Barcelona, will continue to pursue Terry and are poised to up their offer to £35m.

Both City boss Hughes and centre-back Terry holidayed at the exclusive Jumeirah Beach complex. Each had a villa on the sea front.

City are very keen to land Terry. But Barca captain and Spanish international defender Puyol, 31, is seen as the back-up alternative if they fail to net their first choice.

Barca are bracing themselves for another fight with City, to add to the one over Samuel Eto'o, and do not want to lose Puyol. City, though, are in talks with Puyol's advisers and lining up a big-money offer.

Holidaymakers at Jumeirah Beach have told SunSport how they saw Hughes and Terry there the weekend before last.

Jason Dyer, from Hertfordshire, said: "We met John Terry in one of the restaurants and saw him around the hotel gardens. We also had breakfast at the next table to Mark Hughes.

"It was amazing to find when we came home City had made a bid for Terry."

Edited by the wes

Chelsea are ready to let John Terry join Manchester City – if their moneybags Premier League rivals offer £40m.

It is understood owner Roman Abramovich has become increasingly frustrated with the Blues skipper's recent antics.

City – owned by the mega-rich Abu Dhabi United Group – are ready to pay Terry, 28, over £200,000-a-week and have the funds to pay what would be a record price for a deal between two Premier League clubs.

And Russian tycoon Ambramovich will not entertain raising Terry's wages of £140,000 a week.

Despite being seen as Mr Chelsea, Terry's increasingly powerful role at Stamford Bridge has become of increasing concern to senior figures.

The centre-back has done nothing to quell City's interest since it was confirmed they wanted to sign him last Thursday.

It remains to be seen whether the player who has made 272 appearances for Chelsea will make a statement committing himself to the west London club.

Terry has appeared to become an increasingly powerful figure at Chelsea over the last few years.

In May, former Chelsea star Claude Makelele claimed in his autobiography that Terry was even responsible for the sacking of former boss Jose Mourinho – something the defender strongly denies.

But at the same time he is believed to have raised eyebrows by telling his bosses they should be signing players like David Villa and Frank Ribery.

It now appears if City come up with what would be a huge offer for a 28-year-old who suffers with a back problem, Terry could be on his way north.

Edited by the wes

Stupid move if true, as has been said - he's irreplaceable. If he goes, Carvalho will be forced to stay imo.

Edited by GaryT

he can't go.

he's Mr.Chelsea, casme through our academy, been at the club 10 years.

if JT goes, Chelsea just wont be the same club again... it would be a devestating day for Chelsea.

imo i dont think he'll go, but it is getting very very worrying now. to the point im having my doubts.. n that aint often.

pleeeeease stay JT!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You