John Terry

chrismada9

Manchester City will launch an audacious £60m bid for Chelsea defender John Terry, making the 29-year-old the world's highest paid player on £200,000-a-week. (News of the World)

-----

Piss off City, go try someone else!! :readthemessage:

Johnny is priceless, I can't believe I even saw this!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester City will launch an audacious £60m bid for Chelsea defender John Terry, making the 29-year-old the world's highest paid player on £200,000-a-week. (News of the World)

-----

Piss off City, go try someone else!! :readthemessage:

Johnny is priceless, I can't believe I even saw this!

Good source he is actually 27 :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

JOHN TERRY is the next big Manchester City transfer target. </h2> They will offer £40million for the Chelsea skipper — and are convinced he wants to become City's new captain.

Boss Mark Hughes told owner Sheikh Mansour when he took over that his dream buys would be Kaka to create, Robinho to score and Terry to organise the defence and lead the team.

And though Chelsea are still in the Champions League and title race, City will try to get Terry during the transfer window.

Hughes is also hunting Craig Bellamy, Scott Parker, Roque Santa Cruz and Hamburg's Dutch midfielder Nigel de Jong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport...icle2141763.ece

Edited by the wes

The Sheikh's wanted list...

- Kaka

- John Terry

- Steven Gerrard

- Cristiano Ronaldo

- David Villa

- Cesc Fabregas

- Gianluigi Buffon

- Wayne Rooney

- Jose Mourinho

- Tom Cruise

- Will Smith

- Woody Allen

- Sean Connery

- The Jonas Brothers

Seriously man, why don't they just offer £500 million to each of the people listed to come and play for Manchester City.

Since £500 million is like 1p to them!

Mourinho will be the manager soon tho i bet and he'll attract many of those players anyway. JT going to man city....theres no point even replying to that part. They can have Drogba, Malouda, Deco, Ballack, Joe Cole, Anelka, Alex, Cudicini, Belletti and Ferriera tho if they please

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You