Bordeaux vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

I agree, CJ. Its not the fact we drew that bugs me, it is the manner that they scored their goal. For most of the match, we defended well and kept them out of the area, meaning they had to result to long range efforts. The one time the defence isn't organised, we concede a sloppy goal that could so easily have been avoided. Very frustrating.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed, you wouldn't see Manchester United concede a goal like that. Fergie would go nuts!

And it'd no doubt been handballed,offside,foul on someone or whatever

We've done that before recently..ish.Cant remember what game but just remember they were taking a corner and it was ahhh theres no one on the post and then they scored.Its just wtf as said common knowledge or whatever the word is.And that was frustating and to see it happen again even more so

Its just wtf as said common knowledge or whatever the word is.

I think it's "common sense" you were trying to think of there. And 'yes' I agree, it is common sense to look for gaps in the defence and fill them, making sure your opposing strikers don't score against you!

Maybe Bosingwa was having a cup of tea :mellow:

Well now least he knows to wait 6 mins :P

Oh welly.Makes the 9th more intresting.Tickets sell quicker now if not already sold out

If we do get second.prob land bloody Barca again

And Group B is down to last day so not just us :D and that has Inter in it so all fun and games

Edited by Laylabelle

Well, I've already got my ticket for the Cluj match in December. £25 it cost me, plus I'm going on my own this time, so it better be worth the effort to get up there, just to see my beloved Chelsea get to the knockout stages!!!

Well, I've already got my ticket for the Cluj match in December. £25 it cost me, plus I'm going on my own this time, so it better be worth the effort to get up there, just to see my beloved Chelsea get to the knockout stages!!!

And you get a freebie scarf!Makes it all worthwhile :P

I have no hope of Champions league this season. Our away form is Abismal. Crap. Scolari's tactics are so crap, i cant beleive he take so long to make changes. 0 shots on and off target and he continues with the formation for 63 mins. Luckily we scored the goal.

Now Beat Cluj and hope the other game is a draw.

To be honest, none of the English teams have exactly flattered in the group stages. Oh well, Liverpool didn't do too well in their group last season and got the Semis, and had a very poor group stage in 04/05 - they went on to win it!

Pretty shocking tbh. Shambolic marking at that corner, and could see them getting something, and Scolari not filling me with confidence atm -hardly professional to say ''Im going back to Brazil if there isn't the quality to beat Cluj''.

That said we should qualify - and top of the league isnt too bad :)

Well, i can understand Scolari a bit, none the less it is unprofessional to say something like that, but Chelsea has the quality to beat teams like Roma, Cluj and Bordeaux. i don´t have to state out the results.

Scolari just can do what he wants - the team doesn´t get in !

i am not sure what was their plan - but it didn´t work out....

the manager doesn´t have the big influence on the match itselfs,so ... the team has to sort things out !

and they didn´t ... no ideas in centremidfield kill a match !

Well, i can understand Scolari a bit, none the less it is unprofessional to say something like that, but Chelsea has the quality to beat teams like Roma, Cluj and Bordeaux. i don´t have to state out the results.

Scolari just can do what he wants - the team doesn´t get in !

i am not sure what was their plan - but it didn´t work out....

the manager doesn´t have the big influence on the match itselfs,so ... the team has to sort things out !

and they didn´t ... no ideas in centremidfield kill a match !

Agree this group should have been sewn up, and the formation should have been changed as appropriate. Have to give credit to Bordeaux though, physical, and really up for it.

Joe Cole must have a few bruises this morning, they obviously singled him out as the creative danger, and the ref was pretty cuntish most of the time....

couldn´t agree more, the ref was a total asshole...

and i don´t wanna bother, but we really needed good old Juliano Belleti there ! (not talking about Essien, who will give us a mighty boost, when he comes back)

i am saying these things after every non-satisfieng game...but it just shows how important these players are, and that certain players are the key to a winner

what ever comes up, please don´t blame Scolari

he´s doing a great job atm, and i can´t imagine anyone better for that job right now