Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ivanovic and terry are injured then play essien at CB...................he hv played at CB n also on RB position under Avram Grant..............n give a start to Ramires..................so the defence will b ferriera essien alex a.cole n Ramires wil play in Essien's position.....................

Bruma had surgery on the 20th, so he should be back soon, although I couldn't give a date.

Yeah I thought he'd recently had surgery, lets hope he's back soon or it may have to be Essien at the back against the Hammers.

Lampard will be fit, but our defence is crushed... We need very much luck :) And to score many goals to be sure that we get the 3 points...

As of now, only Ivanovic and Bosingwa look highly unlikely for the game, JT and Bruma will be available

Official site says nothing about Mikel's injury in the international match report, but then again, they are slow with these things, or maybe they are waiting for confirmation of an injury.

In case we lose Mikel, I reckon Carlo will drop Essien back and will hand Bena a start alongside Lampsey. But things could be very interesting if Bruma/JT somehow can't start and Essien has to drop into defence.

It's lucky we're playing West Ham next week, as opposed to Arsenal, or Barcelona in the Champions League! I'm hoping Terry will be fit for Saturday, but if not, I imagine we'll see Bruma alongside Alex at the back.

The Mikel injury is an easy one to deal with; any one of Ramires, Benayoun or Zhirkov can come into the midfield. Personally I hope it's Yuri; we're phenomenal when we have Yuri, Ash, Flo and Nico all playing on the wings.