Injury Latest - Terry, Sturridge & Romeu out injured.

BlueLion.

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray Wilkins- Sturridge returned to training today, Kakuta will be back in training in 3,4 days, with Bruma back in a week.

And Zhirkov has gone back to Russia for a few days on compassionate leave, as he has become a father again.

Ray Wilkins- Sturridge returned to training today, Kakuta will be back in training in 3,4 days, with Bruma back in a week.

And Zhirkov has gone back to Russia for a few days on compassionate leave, as he has become a father again.

thanks for that update

I think that's our line-up than. Tbh we don't need Ivanovic for this one. Stoke doesn't have a pacy left-winger so Ferreira won't be exposed.

Matthew Etherington? He's their best player. I wouldn't be averse to playing Essien at RB and starting with Ramires.

Whoever is at right-back will most likely be spending a lot of their time in the Stoke half, judging by past performances at Stamford Bridge by the Potters. And Ferreira is a very, very good crosser of a ball from deep positions, in my view. Maybe not so good when crossing from the by-line but he's excellent at putting balls into the box from deep.

John Terry has tonight (Saturday) been ruled out of England's next two games due to injuries to his right hamstring and glute muscles.

John has spoken personally to the England management team, and Chelsea and England medical staff have also been in touch. All are agreed that John's injuries, that he has carried since pre-season, would benefit from a period of rest and rehabilitation.

This follows the news of Frank Lampard's surgery to take place next week.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2138475,00.html

This isn't good, I guess Bran will play in the centre with Alex against the Spammers and isn't Bosingwa back in full training? Then he should play on the right. He probably won't be fit though, so Ferreria will most likely be on the right.

This isn't good, I guess Bran will play in the centre with Alex against the Spammers and isn't Bosingwa back in full training? Then he should play on the right. He probably won't be fit though, so Ferreria will most likely be on the right.

Looks unlikely:

http://www.skysports...6348786,00.html

So thats:

JT - 2/3 weeks

Lampard - 1/2 weeks

Ivanovic - 2/6 weeks

Bosingwa - 1/2 weeks?