Derby 0-2 Chelsea

James

yeah i get setanta free with virgin too thank fuck. And OMFG at what we were wearing, i made a post refering to it (yellow shirt, shorts and socks combined) as glow worms on the last site, and fuck me it certainly glowed! I don't like that combi at all, what was wrong with blue for christ sake?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i get setanta free with virgin too thank fuck. And OMFG at what we were wearing, i made a post refering to it (yellow shirt, shorts and socks combined) as glow worms on the last site, and fuck me it certainly glowed! I don't like that combi at all, what was wrong with blue for christ sake?

While watching the highlights on MOTD you could see a row of yellow in the stands and I immediately thought.....

"Theres the subs sitting up there", then I realised it was a row of policemen :tiphat:

That was about as entertaining as it got for me :tiphat:

Edited by Tri-Blue

we got the win i cant complain but still if it comes down to winning the title on goal difference we could of had more goals today i got bored of watching passing back i think we could of attacked a bit more

I could'nt agree more regarding the entertainment value of this game,but the main thing is that we won.

Essien's sending off was a joke,but not so much a laughing matter that he'll be out for three important games.

good to see SWP on the scoresheet,Sheva's only contriution was that 'inch perfect' tackle on the Derby bod and we were right not to kick the ball out of play,he was milking his injury anyway.

I don't really care about the booing of our England players tbh.Gerrard,Carson and Leccott got the same treatment as well.And for Derby to boo the likes of Lampard,JC,SWP is a bit rich,maybe they're jealous.And to boo JT and Cashley when they did'nt even play on Wednesday night was right laughable :D

The Mancs getting beaten yesterday was a bonus,puts us right back in it with the Goons away only a couple of weeks away.

COME ON THE CHELS!!!! :)

Happy for the win,we controled the game.Scored 2 fine goals,but Derby scored a regular goal no offside there.Essien made a mistake there but he's done too much for us so i wont blame him,he has a right to make mistakes too no one is perfect.

Happy for the win,we controled the game.Scored 2 fine goals,but Derby scored a regular goal no offside there.Essien made a mistake there but he's done too much for us so i wont blame him,he has a right to make mistakes too no one is perfect.
You're right about Derby's goal not being offside,b-b-b but our defence pulled away once the linesman flagged for offside,so there's no guarantee that Derby would of actually scored that goal.

3 pts in the bag, Crap game but no worries, hopefully we´ll get our shite together before Wednesday. I´m going to Norway, and I really hope we won´t play there as we did at pride park....feckin hell....
Don't forget to wear something warm fella.Remember Tromso?.Brrrrrrrrr :rolleyes:

You're right about Derby's goal not being offside,b-b-b but our defence pulled away once the linesman flagged for offside,so there's no guarantee that Derby would of actually scored that goal.

Totally agree, plus Carlo saw the flag and therefore didn't bother moving.

Very average performance, but we never seem to be able to destroy the poor sides. We don't raise our game because we know we don't need to. Man City are a good side, we raised our game and they failed to show up, which explains that anomalous scoreline. Still, 3 points is the most important thing and we got that fine. Essien is a fool for getting sent off, 3 match ban for fuck's sake. Oh well, give some others more chances.

Still fail to see what Grant brings to our side that Jose didn't.. farking ridiculous

Spot on. This performance is exactly the sort of thing that pisses me off about Grant's appointment. He can shout his mouth off to the press as much as he likes, making snidey comments aimed at Mourinho and trying to compare himself with the likes of Wenger and Fergie, but as long as we keep turning in performances like this one then the more ridiculous replacing Jose with him looks. Sexy football my arse!