Derby 0-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't actually watch this game because I don't own Setanta. I'm relying on a 5-minute report update on the BBC Website so i'm having to cover my eyes with my hands every time i refresh the page.

Yes I have thr radio but listening to the game is a no no for me!

I think Sheva needs Drogba.If we had Drogba think the result be diff prob a Drogba hat trick lol which is kinda ahhh considering we need to be able to cope without him in January!

20 mins or less come on Chels!Score another wrap it up!Dont let them in

Edit:Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Shauny!That shut them up!

Buggery if we didnt drop those points at Everton we'd be in thrid.Ho hum still not to far behind yet :rolleyes:

Edited by Layla

We have reached the most important thing - the three points - but the rest wasn't impressing at all. Sidwell's done ok, nice pass to Kalou for the first goal. Kalou scored the important first goal, but missed a second just before half-time. Shevchenko couldn't impress me at all.

Pizarro on for Lampard now (90'+1')