test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim

Derby 0-2 Chelsea

Started by Jim,

108 posts in this topic

the farking supporters have been so irritating today booing all the english boys.. in the Livershit match too, with St Gerrard getting booed.. hate the arsehole but its farking ridiculous and incredibly fickle of these so called "supporters" to boo the players

lol Kalou misses an easy chance... but the height of the ball didn't really help but he really should have buried it

hopefully we press on and get the 2nd.. and not farking sit back and a repeat of Everton happens

yeah.. i would like to see Pizarro come on in the 2nd half.. Sheva as usual no impact at all.. And unfortunately we haven't seen anything of Piz at all under Grant..

who knows they might get a fluke goal in the 90th min if it stays 1-0 o.O

Against Derby I'd have all 3 strikers on to give them a run out.

Derby are pish tbh, we should be hitting double figures with the players we have :rolleyes:

And the atmosphere ????......I've seen better at a funeral :blink:

Its the way we do things lol,get given a chance etc to catch teams up and blow it,have lots of possesion and dont make anything of it in the end :rolleyes:

Still 45 mins to turn it around!Come on Chels!

Derby have had a couple of good attacks 2nd half.. We better get the 2nd goal soon

possibly should have had a pen too from what looked like ridiculous man-handling by Ben haim.. and jsut a couple of mins later nearly screws it up for us at the back with total miscommunication with Cudicini..

Things getting very nervy..

Pizarro coming on.. Yay.. Sheva off hopefully.. Can't make an impact against Derby.. FFS..

Essien too coming on.

Please don't screw it up!

Shevas getting slated on the radio.

Apparently been annonymous the whole game, totally ineffective.

yep its true.. fed up with him now.. defo offskies in the summer

I can't actually watch this game because I don't own Setanta. I'm relying on a 5-minute report update on the BBC Website so i'm having to cover my eyes with my hands every time i refresh the page.

Yes I have thr radio but listening to the game is a no no for me!