Derby 0-2 Chelsea

James

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a bit of a formality here.

This is the type of game where Sheva should get a run out, wouldnt do him any harm to get a few goals and boost his confidence. I dunno why but I thought that when AG took over he'd have given Sheva more time on the pitch, but he doesnt seem to be getting a look in at all.

Anyway, time to give the goal difference a good boost ;)

Derby are a shocking side, -26 goal difference and might be on -30 by saturday night. If we score early, we'll get 3,4 or 5, its all about getting that first goal. I see a very comfertable 3 points anyhow. I'll go 4-0. Derby are an average championship side playing in the premiership, they are practically down already.

lol Derby are definitely an Average Championship side, and this time next year, you'll find that out. They had amazing luck to come up last year. 1-0, 1-0, 1-0, the playoff games they got battered in all 3 and still managed to get through them. Derby County FC are about to get brought back down to earth with a bang (in fact they already have done tbh).

If you're a premiership team, you dont lose 6-0, 5-0, 5-0 and 4-0 before christmas lol.

Many people are saying that Chelsea will be increasing their goal difference by six this weekend, and to be honest, I can't blame them. If we can put six past a side like Manchester City, we can put twenty past Derby. However, this game will be a bit of an anti-climax for me, so I doubt it is going to be a new record win in the Premier League of some daft score like 15-0, but I think 4 or 5 goals is a reasonable rate of return against the league's worst side defensively.

1-0 hahaha.Just be our luck,chance to make up the goal diff and we mess it up or they become good overnight against us lol

4-0 and Sheva to get a hat trick!Just because be wooooo.Or at least one...if he plays at all that is.Long as we attack attack and dont do any stupid defending like not defending at all,then all should be good :lol:

i pray its not like that, that was horrible to watch. Derby have a nice big pitch with a great surface to play football on, it plays into our hands and it helps good teams. It plays against them i think. They might be on -60 by May hehe

We are expected to cruise this game. Some things i would like to see in this game are Kalou played from the start, can't believe he hasn't had more games this season. Sheva in place of Drogba who has not been at his best lately.

I can't see us getting anything other than 3 points..