Chelsea vs Burnley

BlueLion.

From the talk out of the club it is going to be a very strong team put out, which is fair enough. Di Santo and Sinclair are both first team players so it would be nice to see them get a start, but with Drogba back in action Di Santo may miss out once again unless Scolari fancies playing 2 up top.

Our squad is so small that there are not many changes that can be made, Ivanovic to come in, Bosingwa to maybe get a rest. Not much change we can do in midfield:

................................Cudicini.................................

Ferreira..........Ivanovic........Terry..................Bridge

.................................Mikel....................................

....................Lampard..........Deco...........................

Kalou........................Drogba.......................Sinclair

Would be my guess for the starting line up.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the talk out of the club it is going to be a very strong team put out, which is fair enough. Di Santo and Sinclair are both first team players so it would be nice to see them get a start, but with Drogba back in action Di Santo may miss out once again unless Scolari fancies playing 2 up top.

Our squad is so small that there are not many changes that can be made, Ivanovic to come in, Bosingwa to maybe get a rest. Not much change we can do in midfield:

................................Cudicini.................................

Ferreira..........Ivanovic........Terry..................Bridge

.................................Mikel....................................

....................Lampard..........Deco...........................

Kalou........................Drogba.......................Sinclair

Would be my guess for the starting line up.

I'd agree, unless Ballack is fit to start in which case Lampard would probably be rested.

Hopefully Deco will score tonight, he needs to start finding that goal scoring touch he had at the start of the season (though I realise he contributes far more in other ways, his passing is emaculate).

I've looked everywhere and cant find any links for the game I'm afraid.

Looks like we'll have to settle for the radio or the highlights on TV tonight.

Drogba and Joe Cole should start. DD is in need of match fitness, this will be a good run out for him.

Well, DD can come in the 2nd half and replace Di Santo...

Di Santo needs playing time as much as Drogba, Di Santo looked very impressive when he came on against Liverpool and i am astounded that he hasn't been given more oppertunities as a sub. No matter what situation we are in during a game the first sub made is always Belletti, when games are under control we should be looking to give players like Di Santo, Sinclair and Ivanovic playing time to show what they can do.

Would be very dissapointed indeed if Sinclair and Di Santo are not starters tonight and i would at least expect to see Miroslav Stoch get a run out tonight to show what he can do at this level.

No matter what situation we are in during a game the first sub made is always Belletti, when games are under control we should be looking to give players like Di Santo, Sinclair and Ivanovic playing time to show what they can do.

Thats because we plan to keep a clean sheet and hence LFS plays Mikel and Belleti as 2 defensive midfielders when we are ahead.

No matter what situation we are in during a game the first sub made is always Belletti, when games are under control we should be looking to give players like Di Santo, Sinclair and Ivanovic playing time to show what they can do.

Thats because we plan to keep a clean sheet and hence LFS plays Mikel and Belleti as 2 defensive midfielders when we are ahead.