Chelsea vs Burnley

BlueLion.

Chelsea FC vs Burnley

Chelsea face Burnley in the Carling Cup with a place in the Quarter Finals up for grabs.

davidcannon460.jpg

Match chat here! I know its a bit early, but I'm not here over the weekend and you lot will only complain :P

Edited by BlueLion

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's that time again when 6'000 'fans' take the whole Shed including my seat which I paid £650 for, sing 'where were you when you were s***' for 90 minutes when they will only take 1,000 or less to their next away game at QPR the following Saturday.

Can't wait.

A excellant chance for us to give some players a chance to prove themselves this season. Starts for Ivanovic, Di Santo and Sinclair. Would also like to see Stoch get a start but i think he will more likely be on the bench. We will put out a strong side still and i am sure we will win this game.

If Scolaris to be taken at his word then some youngsters will be given run outs. Burnley will put up a fight. club with great tradition, used to be in the top flight for decades....

It's that time again when 6'000 'fans' take the whole Shed including my seat which I paid £650 for, sing 'where were you when you were s***' for 90 minutes when they will only take 1,000 or less to their next away game at QPR the following Saturday.

Can't wait.

:) away fans in the Shed used to only be mentally ill or suicidal.

Chelsea senior players have told scolari that they want to play and win this cup

So he will not use academy player to face burnley

So sad for me i want to see some academy player :(

At least i hope sinclair di santo stoch and another reserve player can have some experience :lol:

I think a mixed team of first team and not so is good tbh,usually gets happy faces from the oppostion managers for showing respect etc and no team is a pushover,on paper maybe but against us lol

Hope to see Sinclair,Di Santo though and no upset lol

In the Matthew Harding :D damn them having the whole shed :(

I think a mixed team of first team and not so is good tbh,usually gets happy faces from the oppostion managers for showing respect etc and no team is a pushover,on paper maybe but against us lol

Hope to see Sinclair,Di Santo though and no upset lol

In the Matthew Harding :D damn them having the whole shed :(

They've got the whole Shed? Upper and Lower? That's fucking disgraceful, why don't they give them the fucking west stand or east if they want to give more seats.