Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Thanks! As for the heels I can't live without them and my boyfriend HATES them because I wear some very high ones - definitely higher than those. I bought a few new (very cute) pairs of shoes with lower heels so he doesn't feel bad about himself. I'm already 1.72 - won't bother to convert into feet - so I'm generally higher than 1.80 with my fave shoes on.

Is that your boyfriend in the pic?

Fucking nice shoes B!!!

they're boots actually, the pants are covering it ;) (totally forgot you have a thing for shoes :P)

Thanks!

Is that your boyfriend in the pic?

Nope. My bf doesn't dance at all. (also as I said the other day, he's 7 years younger than me, Luciano - the guy in the pic - is my age :P)

they're boots actually, the pants are covering it ;) (totally forgot you have a thing for shoes :P)

Thanks!

Nope. My bf doesn't dance at all. (also as I said the other day, he's 7 years younger than me, Luciano - the guy in the pic - is my age :P)

He's user on talkchelsea, also has youtube channel, he looks the same haha:

24wze53.jpg

All that's missing is the pout Jimlad!

In all honesty, I wouldn't like to be that tall. I think past 6'1'' is a bit too much, unless you're planning to become a basketball or volleyball pro that is. If I could choose, I'd probably be 6'1''. But about 5'10'' is already good enough - look at these legends rocking their 5'10-11'':

1316713992_matt-damon-george-clooney-bra

He pulls it off though because of how muscular he is. He isn't a lanky streak of piss like Crouch. He's an absolute tank!

that was so funny. I bet he isn't as funny and smart as you though :P

And you're very cute, Lex, I agree with whoever said you grew some years (physically) and it suits you well.

Oh B, stop it! :wub:

Ok. Now you look like Anthony Kiedis :P

Great moustache btw and you've got a beautiful girl.

Lad.

Awesome stache game man! You doing a no shaving summer as well? :lol:

Lmao I dunno, I grew one out of laziness and now I feel weird without one.