Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

@Rmpr, you don't look Brazilian, too light. Or have you become immune to sun? I imagined you like a Ronaldinho or Neymar, but you're a chubby version of Oscar with Eden's beard.

@Leif, were you taking a shit while taking the pic? Looks like so. On a second thought it looks more like you looking at a pair of buns and rubbing yourself off. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you were performing both of those activities at the same time.

What do you think I look like?

I have a feeling it'll be something like: "You look like a Spanish Goalkeeper."

@Rmpr, you don't look Brazilian, too light. Or have you become immune to sun? I imagined you like a Ronaldinho or Neymar, but you're a chubby version of Oscar with Eden's beard.

Oh please, that is offensive! Thank fuck I am not a lighter version of Oscar, at least that is pleasant!

Seriously??? You thought I looked like that? :lol:

nymar.jpg235px-Ronaldinho_72.jpg

I have posted pictures before though!

@rmpr You're a nice looking lad! Who's the little one with you?

Thanks, you have a nice family too!

He is my brother, this pic is from Jan 2012, he has impressively grown since (my height already). He turning 15 in a couple of months...

Spike in August last year, drinking with my best mate that I hadn't seen in about a year (he took the photo).

Relatively sober (first beer).

untitasdfasdfasdfasdfas.jpg

Spike in all his hipster glory. My iPhone case reflected yellow/green when the flash is on.

Drunk.

img0381e.jpg

Spike today, as an uncouth maverick.

Hungover from the greatest day on the Gregorian Calendar.

img0441mf.jpg

Thanks, you have a nice family too!

He is my brother, this pic is from Jan 2012, he has impressively grown since (my height already). He turning 15 in a couple of months...

xie xie (Obrigado)

Yes, they do grow incredibly fast at his age, my son is a year older and I swear every time I turn around he's grown again!

I thought he must be related to you, you both have the same beautiful eyes :)

Yes (for the face), but you look very skinny in the second one (Oscar and Ramires like), but regular weight in the first one!

Yo-yo dieter. :blush:

I've been working on my cardio lately. I'm trying to get abs because I'm a vain bastard, haha.

Oh please, that is offensive! Thank fuck I am not a lighter version of Oscar, at least that is pleasant!

Seriously??? You thought I looked like that? :lol:

nymar.jpg235px-Ronaldinho_72.jpg

I have posted pictures before though!

They look like proper "I can make any trick with a football, just ask, and if you come too close to me I'm gonna start dancing samba with you and be unexplainably sanguine, shiny, yellow, tanned and muscular" Brazilians. Or maybe I just have the wrong impression about South Americans in general because of all the soap operas.