Mugshots

Aesthetic Relic

Teaching the little fella how to drive. LOL.. Not yet..

He is adorable!

My "little fella" will be 16 this year and the thought of teaching him to drive scares me!! Thank goodness we can put it off for a few years until we get back to the US.

He is adorable!

My "little fella" will be 16 this year and the thought of teaching him to drive scares me!! Thank goodness we can put it off for a few years until we get back to the US.

That would have to have been my parents worse fear. I remember when my dad bought me a car on my 21st birthday, the first thing he said to me was " every time you get in the car, think about what would happen to your mother if any thing happened to you" that was enough to make me stick to the speed limit and not drive like a idiot..

That would have to have been my parents worse fear. I remember when my dad bought me a car on my 21st birthday, the first thing he said to me was " every time you get in the car, think about what would happen to your mother if any thing happened to you" that was enough to make me stick to the speed limit and not drive like a idiot..

I will have to remember that one!! Your dad is a smart man!

Hahaha. They change your life mate.. Unbelievable how much you would do for them.

It's amazing how much you would do. Although my husband and I joke that you know you are a parent when you know you'd throw yourself in front of a bus to save your child yet you also considered tossing the same child in front of the same bus at least once. In other words you'd do anything even tho they will frustrate the hell out of you.

It's amazing how much you would do. Although my husband and I joke that you know you are a parent when you know you'd throw yourself in front of a bus to save your child yet you also considered tossing the same child in front of the same bus at least once. In other words you'd do anything even tho they will frustrate the hell out of you.

Too true. Although my little guy is just starting to get cheeky (opening the pantry and pulling everything out, constantly whining for attention etc) i can tell he is going to be a more then a handful. But, he just has to smile at me and everything is forgiven LOL.

I mean could you say no to this face?

563759_400725226672425_2089318137_n.jpg

Too true. Although my little guy is just starting to get cheeky (opening the pantry and pulling everything out, constantly whining for attention etc) i can tell he is going to be a more then a handful. But, he just has to smile at me and everything is forgiven LOL.

I mean could you say no to this face?

563759_400725226672425_2089318137_n.jpg

He is adorable!

There is nothing better then those true baby laughs and smiles! except for maybe baby cuddles! Mine are very big now, almost 16 and 12, but occasionally they still want to hold my hand and cuddle with me and it is still the sweetest feeling!

You are actually very lucky. I guess i need to enjoy it while it lasts.

He is adorable!

There is nothing better then those true baby laughs and smiles! except for maybe baby cuddles! Mine are very big now, almost 16 and 12, but occasionally they still want to hold my hand and cuddle with me and it is still the sweetest feeling!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to see the boy behind these awful poo posts & controversial AKA crap (at times) posts? Just took the first pic of my face in years. Jeez. Can't count the amount of pube-looking hairs on my face.

Edit: Having second thoughts after realising I look like a mental patient with my tongue sticking out.

Anyone want to see the boy behind these awful poo posts & controversial AKA crap (at times) posts? Just took the first pic of my face in years. Jeez. Can't count the amount of pube-looking hairs on my face.

Edit: Having second thoughts after realising I look like a mental patient with my tongue sticking out.

SHOW US